When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Group Buy... Massive Reductions...!

Guest TTK

@ TTK

Money sent through EU IBAN Transfer.

Please add to the spreadsheet: Forwarding through UK, i sent money with that option included.

You can also put my status in green, if you provide e-mail i can send the receipt

Please also read my PM and reply.

Edited by barbosas

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

TTK - I have replied several times to your PMs! I have given you my name, address, and requested bank details so I can pay in. I keep checking my email waiting for notification of a reply to PM. If PM is not working can I email you instead? Or could you PM me your bank details so I can do a transfer? I am musicale here on RWG as well as on RepCollector and RepGeek.

Edited by musicale

@Musicale.....just catching up with PM's.....don't worry.....I'll send you info shortly.....!

No worries - was just responding to your post with the list of people who hadn't been in touch. :) Didn't want the rest of the group to think I was holding them up.

Edited by musicale

***LATEST UPDATE***

NO ACTION YET FROM THESE MEMBERS*****

4 JETRIGGER YACHTMASTER

5 REDBIRD COMEX

14 MUSICALE YACHTMASTER

16 BURLEY1 LV 16610 COMEX

25 NLEAP NOOB 16610

31 BRUCE79 GMT MASTER

35 OKI NOOB 16610

****YELLOW STATUS.......ADDRESS INFO RECEIVED.......BUT STILL TO CONFIRM PAYMENT........IF YOU HAVE PAID......PLEASECONFIRM BY P.M.****

3 HIKEUSA GMT MASTER DRSD MONEYGRAM NO

10 PAMMAN YACHTMASTER BANKTRANSFER

13 DILLIAM LV 16610 MONEYGRAM

15 CHRGOD NOOB 16610 WESTERN UNION

17 AJOESMITH GMT MASTER NOOB 16610 MONEYGRAM

18 KINGCHARLES GMT MASTER BANKTRANSFER

24 SPORTSRIDER NOOB 16610 MONEYGRAM

28 JUICY NOOB 16610 MONEYGRAM

29 TECH GMT MASTER LV 16610 WESTERN UNION

30 PROMOTERSF NOOB 16610 MONEYGRAM

32 REUBS NOOB 16610 ?

33 BARBOSAS 5517 ? COMEX MONEYGRAM

38 NATRON DRSD MONEYGRAM

40 FOURCAM YACHTMASTER IBAN TRANSFER

41 PIZZAMAN GMT MASTER NOOB 16610 MONEYGRAM

****IF YOU SEE YOUR NAME ON THE SPREADSHEET AND YOUR STATUS IS WRONG.......PLEASE P.M. TO ADVISE....*****

My payment was sent on 16 Jan with PM sent...so I ain't holdin up the group....let's go gang....lets get this wrapped up...

B)

TTK thanks for making the offer here even though I missed it, with these sort of great offers even I wanted in. And I'm not a rollie man, but that black submariner just screams out at me everytime I see it.

My fault for not being on the board the past week. Looking forward to other group buys.

A suggestion to your spread sheet thingie. How about putting it onto a googledocs spreadsheet. I believe it can be shared online and you can have it in your signature so it always appear in every post you make so its easy for people to find.

Hey TTK,

WU sent, moneygram online wasn't allowing me to send in baht, confirmation # in a PM. please note my change of payment via WU. thanks for putting this together neil!

dave

UPDATE JAN 18th

As you can see 2x members have not responded one way or another....!

Burley 1.

Jetrigger

So...they're off the GB list......SORRY ...no more additions to the list....I don't want it as an open-ended list....I want to get it completed ASAP.

Everyone else has responded magnificently......most have now moved to GREEN for GO status....several others are just waiting on me providing payment info which I have now done.....so please don't judge anyone because their status isn't green yet....it's going well...I was at BKK yesterday to confirm that stocks are available...happily the answer is yes....!

When the sheet turns completely GREEN ....then we're ready to go....I'll put up a completed spreadsheet just so that the GB members can confirm all details are correct...then we're off to the races......:D

GROUPBUY_JAN_2008_PUBLIC_SHEET.xls

Edited by TTK

UPDATE JAN 18th

As you can see 2x members have not responded one way or another....!

Burley 1.

Jetrigger

So...they're off the GB list......SORRY ...no more additions to the list....I don't want it as an open-ended list....I want to get it completed ASAP.

Everyone else has responded magnificently......most have now moved to GREEN for GO status....several others are just waiting on me providing payment info which I have now done.....so please don't judge anyone because their status isn't green yet....it's going well...I was at BKK yesterday to confirm that stocks are available...happily the answer is yes....!

When the sheet turns completely GREEN ....then we're ready to go....I'll put up a completed spreadsheet just so that the GB members can confirm all details are correct...then we're off to the races......:D

user: #33 barbosas In my status you should put UK FORWARDING, sorry for the big size, i don't want to be rude, but it's the 3rd i mention it, and it's not updated.

Edited by barbosas