When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pix's collection : one year of rep collecting

Pix

Thx so much for your comments, I always love to see that the collection I built is also appreciated by others.

As far as the IWC is concerned, and more generally as far as straps are concerned, it's half of the fun for me to find something decent and suitable. As rep straps are most of the time bad to hardly acceptable.

Concerning this dark brown (burgundy when much light) strap, it is an alligator pattern, which I paid 25 dollars on ebay. Looks almost like the real think.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Awesome. Makes me want to rob your house, I am hoping they being reps and not gens, you won't rat me to the cops ;)

Who is your favorite child. Come on, there always is one, inspite of what my parents always told me :(

About your Aquaracer, where did you get it and what do you think of it. I have been wanting a good quartz to beat around.

Sure they're reps : if I had cash to afford all these as gens, I would probably live somewhere on an isalnd, far from civilization and from the internet :)

I bought the Quartz Aquaracer on iOffer from a thai seller called TOS. He's not cheap, but that's a nice alternative to the automatic version. The case is just stunning (excellent) ! I like it so much that I am sending it for AR coating (sounds odd for the value of the thing, but I'm doing AR in relation with the visual value of a watch, not its financial one...)

Favorite..? No, too unfair. Currently the most worn are the Porsche Design and the Omega RG chrono. Some time ago it was the SFSO and the Navitimer... Fortunately my tastes change, and I have enough pieces to follow my mood. :)

New thread here : http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=71045