When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Bend over Ebay customer..

jdavis

Typical deal- crown guards are wrong, date mag looks like 2.0x, hologram is wrong- there still is no model 116613. Even the new SN M series subs- 2008- with the engraved rehaut are still only a 16610 model.

Of course I reported, it'll be interesting to see if ebay acts. The guy did try to cover himself somewhat with the disclaimers

Q: buy it now? Jan-16-08

A: sorry I will run the auction I have 51 watchers

Q: i am interested in this watch but it looks like you already sold it a few days ago with buy it now- what happened? thanks- howard Jan-16-08

A: The watch was gift, I cannot guarantee authenticty and the buyer asked to be released I said OK ,it is a very nice watch,heavy ,perfect condition, automatic movement,magnified date window

" I cannot guarantee authenticty ".

Does`nt this say it all? Fools born every minute.

Here's another one. This one is a "42mm Omega Planet Ocean " clearly a bad rep. I should know because I wear the same one when I run or hike. (if you're going to trash a watch it might as well be a bad rep)

http://cgi.ebay.com/Omega-Planet-Ocean-Aut...1QQcmdZViewItem

Or this one a B&R Chronograph http://cgi.ebay.com/Chronograph-Automatic-...1QQcmdZViewItem

Edited by Coeuss