When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Black Magic Lite w/ ceramic bezel

UB7

Ar....."You see only 936 full moons in your lifetime...

You live through only 312 seasons...

And you get only 88 weeks of vacation....

What if you had the chance to see the world?"

I would like to see a real "Ultimate Rep", No Flaw, No Fix, No Mod out-of-box!

BR,

Raymond

Which strap do you like better? The flat strap on it in this picture is a genuine extra short strap, or do you like the rep tire tread strap? I kinda like the gen strap better plus it fits alot better because its extra short which fits nicely on my tiny wrists..Notice how the genuine strap doesn't have the Hublot logo and writing on it, on the flat strap on my ice bang there's logo's on both parts of the strap which is actually inaccurate per the gen

blackstrap.jpg

Just received my black magic light and swapped to the ceramic polished bezel and it looks great, not sure which I like better the ice bang or this...Can't wait to get some double AR on this baby :D

magic1.jpg

magic2.jpg

magic3.jpg

magic4.jpg

Thanks for looking!

IMHO the black magic looks better with ceramic bezel than the icebang. So you got it right there friend. How many HBB do you have? Congratulation my friend.

I'll need to take some pciture of newly arrived HBB Gold Mat.

Congu's!!! Finally u did it!

Send it to double AR A.S.A.P!! Welcome to the Hublot club, Man!

Best regards,

Raymond

I couldn't agree with you more Raymond.

IMHO....I like the rep-strap; flat strap gave me a strange "Missing-Something" or "Too Simple" feel. Also; the strap haven't got Hoblot logo made me thiink it's a aftermarket strap. Anyway; the most important is "u like it!!"

I'm wonder....My skinny wrist 6.12" also fit the rep strap at last hole....Why the strap not fit for u.....

Best Regards,

Raymond

Doc, I actually thought about that but it's not reversible..I think the reason theres no logo because the strap is extra short and it wouldnt look right on such a small strap, thats my best guess..hub makes anything from extra large to extra short and I know for a fact that on the longer straps the logo is infact there

Which strap do you like better? The flat strap on it in this picture is a genuine extra short strap, or do you like the rep tire tread strap? I kinda like the gen strap better plus it fits alot better because its extra short which fits nicely on my tiny wrists..Notice how the genuine strap doesn't have the Hublot logo and writing on it, on the flat strap on my ice bang there's logo's on both parts of the strap which is actually inaccurate per the gen

blackstrap.jpg

from what i have seen the flat strap has the logo on it.

Cheers