When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

England V Trinidad & Tobago Today

Chronus

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Scum U did get 12million for jon mikel obi, a plyer THAT HAS NEVER EVEN PLAYED FOR THEM!!!

Nice little earner for the Scum that one :o<_< . Sad though that FIFA didn't choose to send out the right message and force him to honour the contract he signed and waste away in their reserves. Still I guess money talks.

And villa's buy out clause is BS.

BS as in [censored], fabrication, untrue?? I wish it were so, unfortunately legally that's the case, he's tied down tighter than a clam's sphincter. The only way round that would be for him to throw a hissy fit (like Rooney last night LOL) and demand a transfer, thus endearing him forever into the hearts of Valencia fans. You would think if that was going to happen they would have thrashed something out as part of Morientes' deal?

But probably more likely to be Kuyt, although i too would prefer Torres

I get the feeling Kuijt is once again a stalking horse or smoke-screen, just as he was last year with all the Owen talk. I can't see Rafa preferring him to Torres, maybe cheaper 'for sure' but that's a investment issue which in view of paying (the ridiculous sum of) £6.5m for someone like Bellamy, just wouldn't stand up to scrutiny IMO.

After last night, I hope LFC fans stop the calls for Owen to come back... sad to see what happened to him though.

Kuijt should play tonight, so watch the Argentina v Holland game.

Sadly, I think Torres' performances in Germany wil have Athletico's board rubbing their hands together with greed. I pray that Rafa's already doing behind-the-scenes business with them - 16m plus FSP should prove tempting enough I think, although there will now be plenty of competition.

No doubt that dodgy Russian billionaire will want to continue his game of fantasy football "hey Yuri, that Spaniard, bring him to me..." *clicks fingers* - just another trophy player to 'collect' and stop the opposition buying them, out of spite.

After last night, I hope LFC fans stop the calls for Owen to come back... sad to see what happened to him though.

Kuijt should play tonight, so watch the Argentina v Holland game.

Yes sad to see as his career will likely continue it's downward spiral. Unlucky or karma? Whilst I am one of those somewhat bitter at the way he left the club ("to win things" and the whole contract signing issue), I take no perverse delight in his latest setback, and wish him a speedy recovery. I also feel sorry for NUFC, who have nothing to show for their desperation-driven shopaholic behaviour.

As for tonight, sorry I can't mate, washing my hair :bleh::lol: