When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Newbie - Need some help!

OSRep

Dear All, I hope this finds you well, and everyones having agood start to 2008!!!

Firstly, my names Olly, im a 25 yo engineer living and working in london. I have always loved watches, and ofcourse like many some are harder to attain than others. I was therefore referred to this, I must say, site which I is overwhelmed with information.

So, I am looking to purchase my first replica (naughty Olly) hehe, and like many of you I HAVE NO IDEA where to start :huh:

My preferences lie with a Rollie Sea Dweller and an IWC Ingenieur.

Now Im looking for the closest possible, an dhighest quality replicas available really!

Can anyone shed light as to who, where, how I can obtain a good watch?? (Even if you know any dealers in the UK)

Your help and advice is much appreciated :D

Have a great Day!!

Cheers azerbyjam!!! Will check it out.........:)

Another British-based merchant to consider, is forum regular Narikaa.

He deals in lower-priced reps, but his items are never drop-shipped (a common complaint in this business, so don't be surprised. It means that you get a rep watch which was never seen by the dealer, but sent straight on from the factory/depot). Contact him and others by simple Private Message.

Another good idea is to acquaint yourself with the terms of the rep watch hobby. :)

Here is a Wiki article compiled by members to help you along.

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?autoco...ticle&id=83

Many kind regards from an expat living in America!

It depends on your choice of movement and quality you want.

I fully agree with Victoria, I have ordered 10 watches in 2 months with Narikaa , and 4 more to come, I can highly recommend him.

You can contact him through Skype but he is away till half of februari, ordering all the lovely things we buy from him :)

Also Homer or Precious Time are in the UK, so you don't have customstrouble, or in Spain Crippler, a dealer who just started , selling highgrade reps at unbelevable prices..

:D Waheeeeeeeeeyy!!! Hope you are all well.

Thank you Victoria, Richyman and onzenuub!!! I have already contacted Narikaa and got a speedy reply already......so im making my first steps. Thanks for the link on rep watch collecting Victoria :)