When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

MBW 1680 sold to "brsmith 1"

elprimerozen

elprimerozen, that looks amazing! I cannot wait to receive this. Wow, you truly did a terrific job. You were right, it was worth me getting the gen crown/tube, it make a huge difference. Thanks for the pressure test as well! Can't wait to put this baby on. :D

Thank you to all who have answered questions, elprimerozen has been a True gentleman and has gone Above and Beyond. Will Keep everyone posted with what I do with this next...possible dial If I can get someone to finagle the feet for me!

Cheers everyone, and again, elprimerozen, Thank You :1a:

elprimerozen, that looks amazing! I cannot wait to receive this. Wow, you truly did a terrific job. You were right, it was worth me getting the gen crown/tube, it make a huge difference. Thanks for the pressure test as well! Can't wait to put this baby on. :D

Thank you to all who have answered questions, elprimerozen has been a True gentleman and has gone Above and Beyond. Will Keep everyone posted with what I do with this next...possible dial If I can get someone to finagle the feet for me!

Cheers everyone, and again, elprimerozen, Thank You :1a:

I want it, i want it , i want it :( ehehe great buy!

• 3 weeks later...