When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

$1.4 Billion Of Hurricane Katrina Relief Funds Blown On Strip Clubs And 'girls Gone Wild' Videos

cornerstone

$1.4 billion of Hurricane Katrina relief funds blown on strip clubs and 'Girls gone Wild' videos (in the news at the moment)

:lol::thumbsupsmileyanim:

Hey, they needed cheering up didn't they?! :lol: Top work!

You can't expect the fine people of New Orleans to go cold turkey on drunken women showing their boobs can you?

Edited by cornerstone

Did SubFrog get any of that money? I know I sure didn't. Sure would have liked to have blown a lot of the taxpayers hard earned money on junk, NOT! It is a disgrace to this state, but I guess that what happens when you give money to a lot of people who have been on the government roles for all their lives. You can't just hand money out to irresponsible people, and then expect them to be responsible. No responsibility what so ever. They actually had some on the news that had blown their FEMA money, and then had the nerve to say"What am I going to do for shelter, where am I going to get the money". The reporter should of said you had it, and you blew it. Nobody is going to feel sorry for you now. It's disgusting!

Is anybody really surprised by this?

aparently a Democrat here in NC is surprised by this news.. :lol:

Forgot who it was, but I heard him on the radio this morning flapping his lips.... I was thinking to myself during his interview, "Surely you're not that damn stupid are ya"

To answer your question, No I'm not surprised by it at all....

Good post ekhunter :thumbsupsmileyanim: