When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New MBW from TTK

perry563

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you say that it has 'rolex' inscribed along the rehaut- I thought it was only the newer releases like the yachtmaster II and the ceramic GMT?

It would be nice if there were a good bracelet option for those that don't want to drop all sorts of cash on a genuine. Is TTK releasing a re-design of the vintages? I'm assuming that he's talking about a new modern model...

Yes It's on the way

I have also contact to MBW and the new MNBW 16610 comes with engraved Rehaut like the 2800 Submariner.

The Bezel assembly is like on a Gen Submariner...

I have some Pics yet but Maria told me not to post them,because there are made some changes on the watch...

I keep you updated

ROLEX inscribed along the rehaut

I can't believe Rolex is doing this. Hopefully it will only last a few years and thirty years later they'll become collectors pieces...if it sticks till the end of time, I'm definitely going to buckle down and buy a gen pre 2008 sub and wait thirty years till they become collectors pieces. Either way it's a win-win. I'm getting a collectors piece out of the deal ;)

Yes It's on the way

I have also contact to MBW and the new MNBW 16610 comes with engraved Rehaut like the 2800 Submariner.

The Bezel assembly is like on a Gen Submariner...

I have some Pics yet but Maria told me not to post them,because there are made some changes on the watch...

I keep you updated

Looking forward to seeing some pictures of this new piece!

The observation about the bezel assembly makes me wonder if they were able to get a hold of the WM9 subs, and have used that as a base for the newer release? The intrigue and drama is driving me nuts, I'm curious to see what this one is going to be like. I'm not likely to buy one, only because I'm so loaded up on subs/SD's already (by my standard), but I wouldn't necessarily be opposed to this on the basis of the rehaut engraving if it was done well, unlike many others...