When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New MBW from TTK

perry563

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess his pic was taken too close to the watch so the rehaut looks warped and therefore conical. The bezel assembly is a good point. I wonder if it accepts gen parts without heavy mods.

CN versions are always been more accurate on the details, on the other hand MBW has better global quality and case. So the wrong rehaut engraving in not a surprise.

BTW let's wait for some better pictures.

just got off the plane. just to clarify the rehaut is not that conical, just the way the photo turned out. apart from that, the watch feels good on the wrist, but i personally do not like the rehaut engraving... sides of the bracelet are brushed not polished, i am not sure what it is on the gen... crown seems a bit big and low... hopefully someone can post better pics. i will have a closer look tonite, maybe take the bracelet off and take some photos between the lugs.

Engraving is ROLEX not with a B. Although I will admit the engraving in general is not the best idea for this watch the fit and finish appears very good. Typical thick CG and lousey (but different) pearl. The hollow mid links are a real step in the right direction. Mine is on its way from TTK and I will post my thoughts then.