When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

rolex GMT II real or what?

llsteve80

No, it doesn't look "ok".

It's an obvious replica. Stay away.

Nice and blunt, yet you have a point :p Thanks

Yeah, and in general in any type of buying situation like this, if the watch doesn't come with the box and papers, then you need to take measures to verify that the watch is genuine. I wouldn't buy a watch off of craigslist without cracking the caseback, inspecting the serial, etc..

I do that anyway, if they say I cant peek inside I assume fake. Papers don't make me feel any better at all, I think that scammers will try to emphasize having papers to distract buyers from what could be obvious.

Guest carlsbadrolex

Do a google search for the serial number... It will lead RIGHT BACK to this site where a member states that is the serial number on his replica day/date!

Case solved!

Maybe I should go meet him anyway and just smack the shi* out of him :lol:

Thinking deviously, maybe I can go downtown and meet the guy and when I get the watch in hand call it out and threaten to call the cops and see if he just leaves without the watch. Then I get a free rep and nobody is going to get suckered into paying thousands for it. Ha!