When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ferrari Scuderia Flyback with AR by K2222

Fireman_Fred

Just got my Ferrari 00014 back from K2222 with double sided AR - it looks amazing ! Here are a few pics:

1000643gk5.jpg

The carbon fibre dial on this watch is fantastic - at certain angles, the subdials and Ferrari logo seem to float off the dial !

1000648mo3.jpg

The only thing that lets this rep down is the strap - it looks the part but is made of cheap... erm... leather ???

1000650io3.jpg

1000652qb3.jpg

What do you reckon? Love it, Hate it ? (I LOVE IT !!!) :D

now get the ultimate strap for this ferrari made from actual Ferrari seat leather by V. ! pm him to see if he has any leather left.

How much $ are you into this project so far?

Yeap.. have some leather left ;)

Here it is my FER with the genuine Ferrari leather strap

dsc07398vg5.jpg

This Ferrari strap look awesome, the best can be for this watch, can anybody tell me if all 3 watches showed by Rolli are same good and accurate?

Gen Ferrari has Single AR.. very subtle.

My ferrari is the most accurate of all.

The 002 has a date and the font is not exactly the same. Other than this it is ok.

The 004 had some issues with the hands I think. Not so sure about this.

The 014 had something with the angle of the carbon fiber I think...

Wow !!! That strap made from seat leather is gorgeous. My best friend is purchasing a Ferarri (car not the watch!!). I am inundated by Ferarri!!!! Makes me wish I bought the Scuderia instead of the Pam 353 Regatta flyback from trusty. I even bought a beautiful black carbon fiber strap for it with blue stitching but it only makes me want that Ferarri (watch not the car) more. If anyone is interested in a swap PM me. My Pam is virtually unworn otherwise I may it up for sale.

dude if i had that seat i would build a base for it and make it my work chair...

Well it was not bought for this purpose.. stipped the leather and throwed away the frame.

Sacriledge? Maybe.. On the other hand please tell me who else would think of something like that?

Am I the Lord of the Straps or what? :lol: