When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hello RWG!

Figured it would be a good idea to make an into post.

Funny (some what) story.

About a year ago i was moving out of an apartment, and moved a couch. After moving it, I found a Breitling Navitimer. Of course it was a replica, but after further inspection it was a horrible one and I thought to myself 'I would never be caught dead in one of these'...

Fast forward to a couple of days ago, I saw a really nice Panerai watch online in a picture. I decided it would be cool to get one, until I found out how much they cost! I realized that a replica would be my only option, I decided to join this community and educate myself on nice replicas, so I don't end up with something like that Navitimer, or worse off a Movado replica from Canal Street.

I've already read through the new forum member wiki, and learned the lingo.

I assume the Panerai forums would be a good place to start then?

• 1 month later...

Welcome to the Madhouse Dude.

Yep that's a good place to start for sure. Well sort of. Being honest I just suggest you pull the trigger on that first Pammy Rep, and just get the job over and done with asap. Once you've got one in your hands you can then get an idea of what you like and don't like about Pams. This place is great soooooo much info. But really its just too much sometimes and can be confusing until you get one in your hands.

Don't blow too much at first but don't spend too little.

ENJOY ST

I assume the Panerai forums would be a good place to start then?

Stay away from RWG and this forum...it's far too time consuming, addictive and costly to your wallet. I came here looking for one watch...and now can't stop ordering new ones...

The Panerai forums will have great Pnerai specific info...and the other areas for general rep info...

Welcome and enjoy...