When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Custom HBB

subzero1

Looks fantastic Sub Z. Congrats, you have a real beauty there. I thought it was just like mine, then noticed that the dial is smooth,

not the carbon fiber, yet the look is very clean. I like it!

Just got my custom made HBB!! I asked Angus to put a polished ceramic bezel on the "all gold" HBB, along with a smooth rubber strap (to match the smooth dial), and here's the rather impressive result (IMO)!

Wristshots044.jpg

Wristshots046-1.jpg

Wristshots045-1.jpg

@subzero1 - Very nice HBB indeed. I have to sell my soul to buy one and i wonder how much does it cost?

Can i see the caseback picture please?

Thanks all!

The smooth rubber strap is pretty awesome, even better quality than the tire tread rubber that I have on my other 3 HBB's. I think the tire tread strap looks great with the carbon fiber dial (which I have with my RG/SS HBB and my SS/Ceramic HBB). On the other hand, the smooth rubber looks best with the non-carbon dials. In fact I'm just about to order another smooth strap to put on my SS/SS HBB to match the smooth SS dial on that one.

Very good AR on this watch, but not as good as Chieftang's latest offering ;)

DVN, I replied via PM to you regarding pricing.

the more i see these the more i need one!!!

damn you guys! lol

i think im also going to get one from ANgus.. the black magic lite and send the crystal off for double AR

dizz

the more i see these the more i need one!!!

damn you guys! lol

i think im also going to get one from ANgus.. the black magic lite and send the crystal off for double AR

dizz