When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

IWC Deployant

FxrAndy

Does any one know if there is an IWC deployant clasp for a 3717? I have the blue leather strap but it only comes with a buckle. I think the deployant clasp is the same on the Fleigers' as it is on the Big pilot.

The one I tried on at the AD had a buckle.

I'm sure you can get a deployant if you're willing to pay for it (350 Euro I think plus strap)...

The deployant Angus is selling is the correct model/size for most IWC watches, also for the Pilot Chrono. Just find a nice strap that's suited for deployant clasp and buy the clasp from Angus :)

A lot cheaper than 350 euro!!

I think the problem is that i want this for a 3717 or laurius, they have a 21/18mm strap, angus only has these in 20mm, so i would need a 21/20mm strap, now i have a big bag of hens teeth and a pile of rocking horse siht but cant find a 21/20 strap!

I think the problem is that i want this for a 3717 or laurius, they have a 21/18mm strap, angus only has these in 20mm, so i would need a 21/20mm strap, now i have a big bag of hens teeth and a pile of rocking horse siht but cant find a 21/20 strap!

i have bought several IWC deployant buckles from puretime for my pilot watches and they fit perfectly a 21/18mm strap.

maybe the deployant is 18,5mm, but not more

just my two cents

I have one that I bought for my Swiss 2006 CD. It looks spot on and works just fine. However these are a pain to wear IMHO. Tried the original on a Gen Big Pilot a couple of years ago, and thought you just had to get used to it. However, they are just too uncomfortable. -left it sitting in my sparepart-drawer ever since. Mabe I'll make a neckless out of it. Ha Ha ;)