When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Most Accurate Reps List

trueimage

Very good idea, tell you what you make a start and let us know what you come up with. Start with using the search function and you will find a number of lists we have made in the past catagorised with price like the one called bset reps for under $100.

I was thinking we should make a list of the most accurate reps, which version they are, maybe even which dealers if any sell them...

I'm not saying we should say which is the best for every model, but maybe like a top 10 list or something?

Can,t wait to see your list, so it helps me when choosing.

:rofl:

Refer to the above post....use the search button....lists like this have already been made....

Is it list time already? From the 'search' button. A year ago they were...

- Tag Carrera Chrono

- Ferrari series

- Tag Heuer Link non-chrono

- Breitling Chronomat Evolution

- Breitling Steelfish

- Hublot Big Bang

- IWC Pilot

- PAM050

- Ultimate PO

- IWC Ingenieur

- Breitling Bentley GT

- Franck Muller Conquistador

- Rolex Air-King (non date)

- Tag Heuer Link Chrono (blue version only?)

- SMP chrono

I was thinking we should make a list of the most accurate reps, which version they are, maybe even which dealers if any sell them...

I'm not saying we should say which is the best for every model, but maybe like a top 10 list or something?

I was thinking too, about the same thing , funny isn`t it ?

This could be similar to the shortest thread.

seems like everyone is waiting for another one to make that list....

Well, i dont know if i' m still cosidered a newbie after my two rep purchases but my little experience, gathered from lots of time spending on reading posts here (b4 my purchases), says that generally the most accurate reps are the most succesful commercially and the ones that most people are discussing of , in this forum. When i started exploring the world of reps i was looking of a rep of A.Lange (WTF i was thinking???) when i realised that there could be no good replica of this masterpiece...and ...as most of the people here..i first ordered a noob mariner ( yeah yeah, the ''what is the best sub'' question :p ) . So, PAMs and RLXs are the most accurate and making a list of 10 most accurate rep models would consist of some models of these brands imho

So, PAMs and RLXs are the most accurate and making a list of 10 most accurate rep models would consist of some models of these brands imho

would have to disagree there

most PAMs and Rolexes are not very accurate out of the box, most contain glaring flaws to the trained eye

with Panerai, the exception is the Ferrari range, possibly the most accurate reps out of the box,

if you are looking for easily attainable accuracy:

smp chrono with eta datewheel,

iwc 3717 with eta datewheel+ AR

porsche design watches

some of the chopards

HBB

new omega speedmasters, with 6-9-12 7750 config