When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

gator and croc for my PAMs

dadog13

last week ordered one from a member on RG (should be here really soon) :

scgatorrc1.jpg

and today, decided to order a new one (will pay tomorrow, and will have it in two weeks) :

am01bl6.jpg

I am really excited about these two...I already have two gators from BOB (and they are great straps) but I have a feeling that these two straps are another story compared to BOB's (no offence!)

After these I will have to order a custom one for my fiddy - a bony/hornback croc either from Walter or HKTAN

As for the exotics I am after a nice stingray strap...found a great one but they are out of stock...so I will have to wait a little bit they have it again in stock...or if Estaban comes back again I would be very glad to takim hima away his favo stingray

Exotic straps are so damn nice!

P.S.

Will post pics of the straps once I get them

Vlad, These are beautiful straps?

Do we know who made them? ;)

-MM ^_^

1st one is a StrapCulture limited edition gator strap

2nd one is from a strap maker over at 'risti called SanDave - he started just recently offering some good looking gators and crocs...

1st one is a StrapCulture limited edition gator strap

2nd one is from a strap maker over at 'risti called SanDave - he started just recently offering some good looking gators and crocs...

The SC looks great.. Second one is a agreat hide/leather but as you can see it has a ruined stitching.. I don't know what happened but do you really like that stitching???

And in a vintage strap 'might' look ok.. in an aligator????? :o

The SC looks great.. Second one is a agreat hide/leather but as you can see it has a ruined stitching.. I don't know what happened but do you really like that stitching???

And in a vintage strap 'might' look ok.. in an aligator????? :o

yep V, I like it that way...

I will post pics once I get it so you'll have time to change your mind... :lol:;)

Edited by dadog13

yep V, I like it that way...

I will post pics once I get it so you'll have time to change your mind... :lol:;)

No need to change my mind my friend... If you like it that's what really matters, all the others are just opinions :D

• 5 months later...

my love for exotic straps keeps growing...After getting the two crocs from the 1st post, I decided to buy 2x Stingray straps - one from a fellow member Estaban and the other from a 'risti guy (a beautiful stingray strap made by HKTAN)...

today I have finally placed the prder for my 1st hornback croco strap for my PAM...again from a strapmaker from 'risti site...so her you go, this is how it's going to look like...

24/24 - 130/80

f_C3cm_1befa62.jpg

what do you think, all comments are more than welcome!

i like the look of these bony crocs, but i am not sure if i can pull of wearing it.

great strap nonetheless.

my love for exotic straps keeps growing...After getting the two crocs from the 1st post, I decided to buy 2x Stingray straps - one from a fellow member Estaban and the other from a 'risti guy (a beautiful stingray strap made by HKTAN)...

today I have finally placed the prder for my 1st hornback croco strap for my PAM...again from a strapmaker from 'risti site...so her you go, this is how it's going to look like...

24/24 - 130/80

what do you think, all comments are more than welcome!