When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My new Chrono Avenger on Simona Brown

chad

I tried on a gen yesterday and like this one better.

Why you ask :)

It was in the diamond district in NY and they "refinished it" and were so proud of there work. They buffed the Ti down to a no texture grey and then buffed the ar off the top of the crystal I think because the rep has better ar than what I saw yesterday.

The new skyland of course destroys this AR.

• 1 month later...
i highly recommend the BOB tan sportivo on brushed thumbnail buckle (passes for a ti buckle) :wub:

dsc00183xy7.jpg

deltatahoe

deltahoe I like how that tan sportivo looks on yours. Wonder how it would look on a white dial? I currently have a gen divers strap on my white dial but now I have a black dial avenger on the way and am thinking of swapping the divers strap to that and maybe putting a leather strap on the white one.

Got this from another member. It is from eddie lee a few years ago. Really strong AR and some things like the old case but some things like the new case. Strange version.

I like it!!

GEN PHOTO ADDED.

Chad is one of these a gen???????? becase i cant see which :cc_detective:

post-1258-1206971272_thumb.jpg

Guest acg2010

The one on the left.

The genuine does not have a closed 4.

The one on the right has a closed 4 and must be the rep. That's your dead giveaway.

The genuine does not have a closed 4.

The one on the right has a closed 4 and must be the rep. That's your dead giveaway.

True, the titanium reps had closed 4, but the s/s reps also came with open 4 that more closely resembled the gen.

Maybe it's the lighting (or my LCD) but the one on the left with the open 4 looks like steel to me, while the one on the right has a closed 4.

3.jpg

3.jpg

(photos used without permission)