When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Kevlar strap for Ingy : anyone bought from Silix ?

Pix

Hi all,

just received my new Ingy on bracelet.

I was wondering if I should invest in a kevlar strap, to have an alternative dress for it, just in case.

Anyone tried this one ?

strs030-5.jpg

I have the kevlarstrap with deployment buckle ( from Silix ca 50 dollars with deployment buckle ) and I love it.

The deployment buckle wears a lot less on the kevlarstrap ( when You put it on and off Your arm !!! ) so it will last longer !?

But sometimes it can be difficult to put the strap on the watch because there is to much glue where the srtap fits to the watch !

I like it a lot but beware that sometimes You get a strap that looks quite cheep at the endholes of the strap !!!! :lol:

• 7 months later...

I have three Ingy's and both the SS bracelet and the kevlar strap look and feel great. I love both styles.

However, beware that the kevlar strap is a BASTARD to get on the watch. The locking pin system on the reps is just like the one on the gens, but the tolerances are nowhere near as tight. Don't buy it thinking you can switch back and forth from strap to bracelet in a jiffy.