When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAM 192 Tantalium

turboGUATE

Thanks to everyone for their comments.

@andrew: well the crown was a tough one due it didn't fit into the case. I had to wear it down on the inside (the side that has a little lip that should go into the case) so that the lever could actually somewhat close. I even had to shave the lever too!

At the end is all about how it looks. It surely does look much better with the Palp crown than what it came with.

Anyways, I'll take some more pics and post them as soon as I have some time.

Cheers to everyone!

Hey Rolli, yours looks pretty good! Since you're doing a lot of PVD work, have you given any thought on oxidizing the case for a more gen look?

For quite a while I've been thinking of doing some serious mods to this piece: case oxidizing, AR for crystal, re-lume, new blue handset, finding the perfect caseback (or at least a not marked open face like this:)

dsc07816.jpg

And last but not least, finding the exact same movement L. 1872. Altough I've been calculating some distances and my guess is that if I do find the movement it wont work with the dial spacing I've got.

Cheers!

no mod at the moment, i like it how it is, and i like more the sapphire without ar.

in my opinion, ar makes sapphire glasses dead.

a gen venus175 if i get one in the future would be the pref.

rolli

Hey Rolli, yours looks pretty good! Since you're doing a lot of PVD work, have you given any thought on oxidizing the case for a more gen look?

For quite a while I've been thinking of doing some serious mods to this piece: case oxidizing, AR for crystal, re-lume, new blue handset, finding the perfect caseback (or at least a not marked open face like this:)

And last but not least, finding the exact same movement L. 1872. Altough I've been calculating some distances and my guess is that if I do find the movement it wont work with the dial spacing I've got.

Cheers!