When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Addict

Sturb

Hello fellow rep lovers.

I have been lurking around this forum now since about November when I decided to purchase my first serious rep. I already had a VERY shoddy Sub that I picked up from a lucky lucky man in Ibiza a few years ago and that kind of got me thinking that surely there must be descent reps out there if this one (AT FIRST GLANCE) looked so real. I nearly fell into the huge pitfalls of the rep world namely shiny sites showing pics of gens that turn out to be a pile of sh*t but eventually I stumbled across this place. I am now the proud owner of a Omega Seamaster Chrono that I purchased from silix. I also purchased a cheaper Tag link from him but thats not really worth mentioning. Anyway I am wittering on. Thanks for all of your help especially By-Tor and I look forward to chatting to some of you.

Cheers

Paul (Liverpool UK)

Hello fellow rep lovers.

I have been lurking around this forum now since about November when I decided to purchase my first serious rep. I already had a VERY shoddy Sub that I picked up from a lucky lucky man in Ibiza a few years ago and that kind of got me thinking that surely there must be descent reps out there if this one (AT FIRST GLANCE) looked so real. I nearly fell into the huge pitfalls of the rep world namely shiny sites showing pics of gens that turn out to be a pile of sh*t but eventually I stumbled across this place. I am now the proud owner of a Omega Seamaster Chrono that I purchased from silix. I also purchased a cheaper Tag link from him but thats not really worth mentioning. Anyway I am wittering on. Thanks for all of your help especially By-Tor and I look forward to chatting to some of you.

Cheers

Paul (Liverpool UK)

Hi Paul! Welcome, fellow addict! You came to the right place!