When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Wm Vintage

XRT

You need to keep your eyes out for his offers...they are not cheap because of the labor he puts into these watches and the custom made parts (or genuine) he uses.

Thanks XRT, I certianly will, this is a fantastic piece . Where does WM post his offers ?

Please could you PM me if its not suitable to divulge the info on the forum.

Cheers

Q

XRT-

Beautiful piece. If you get a chance could you snap a pic of the back. Have you had that piece for a while? I haven't seen that one in probably 8-9 months. Bezel is fantastic. At some point I will beg him to do it again as it is one of my favorites. Must confess I have one or two on the way. ;) Nice to see he is back. Still working on that Rolex-Cortebert movement though. Hope springs eternal.:lol:

gt11- looks like sevomd (who owns an amainzing WM piece of his own) beat me to it but yes he is selling a similar one on TRC and he also has a very expensive one on WT and TRC.

Kruzer00- Mine does not have a display back (unlike the own for sale on TRC). Mine is a solid back with a brushed finish. At one point he was selling just the back piece for project watches.

(update...exWM sold that $3000 47mm piece today)

XRT-

WM must still have extra pieces as he accidentally sent me the 47mm with a display back. I had asked for solid caseback since Sevomd got the only one with vintage movement worthy of displaying (lucky guy, actually it ain't luck :3a: ). Mine has the basic bridge Unitas movement. Being the gentleman he is, WM is of course sending me the solid back as well. I am on the prowl for the Rolex/cortebert movement and if I can find it I will leave the display back on. Otherwise I am swapping it for the solid caseback. :)

Kruzer00- I hope you find that movement at a good price...I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. Sounds like the prices of them are going up since people are starting to buy them for project watches.

• 11 months later...