When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What does RWG mean to you?

TwoTone

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am posting this now as i feel it needs to be said from me.

I came here by accident,after searching the net for "That right watch".

I came as a total newbie to this hobby,i didnt even know half of these superb watch brands existed.

Since reading the boards many threads and excellent advice,it has become a tight gripped obsession.

I pm'd a member out of the blue to ask advice as to a uk dealer,was i met with silence?

No way i was greeted on my return to a box on my screen stating i had a pm :D

I read it expecting to get a roasting for pm'ing a stranger but instead got a reply with some of the best advice and reassurance i could have hoped for(Thank you so much,you know who you are).

I then proceeded to jump around the new posts,feeling like i shouldnt intrude,until finally i plucked up the courage to jump on in.

This was met with a friendly greeting and another pm.

This place was unbeleivable!!

I felt as if i had been welcomed into an elite group.

The time came for me to choose my dealer and place my first orders,i did this with much trepidation,i posted and OH NO what had i done!

Sending cash to a stranger,i felt like a fool,the members here took this in hand and finally got me a reassurance like no other.

I know i am just a Newbie here but i feel more and more welcome everytime i log on(Everyday :lol: :lol: Told you it was becoming an obsession).

So after all the rambling,What does RWG mean to me?

It means a new hope that i have finally found an online community that is Honest,friendly,funny,welcoming and hopefully a part of my life for a very long time.

I would just like to say a big thankyou to the people i believe are the reason i am here still.

Big Thanks to...F4JUK Victoria FXRAndy and Bytor to leading me here through his Tag link review.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

To all for bringing this forum into being.