When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The Fake Trade

confused69u

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i've downloaded part 1. where can i download part 2????

Guys, I went to watch this last night on the 4OD wotsit, and it wouldn't play. Have to be in the UK and Repub of Ireland to view programmes. Sorry about that.

Don't know how proxies work, but this is a standalone programme, not a web-based one -- so not sure proxies would work?

Didn't Confused69u say he'd have this on his website for d/l? Come on now, help us out. :p

I just watched it, interesting documentary. I'm now uploading it to my rapidshare server, so pretty soon all of you will be able to download it using your connections full speed :tu:

Many thanks to you for making the effort, and sharing it with us all. :D

Will look forward to finally downloading it.

Basically the authorities are closing in really fast. Support monies are being pumped in by the genuine manufacturers. Internationally, customs agents are being directed towards greater detection at country of import. (Have you noticed increasing reports of seizures and hot spots dotted around the world in places where customs agents are being more dilligent)?

The powers that be are vitally aware of places like this as well as dealer web sites (via places like this). Hublot lead the way in cracking down on fake dealers....we know this don't we? Hublot are actively canvassing for support from the likes of Rolex, Omega etc. as well as other non watch high end manufacturers.

Next thing will be private prosecution of rep buyers.....a little way off but inevitable.

Our hobby is illegal....isn't it?

Thanks for the report, Emmzy!

Next thing will be private prosecution of rep buyers.....a little way off but inevitable.

Our hobby is illegal....isn't it?

^_^

That's why I put a limit of 100 reps on myself, in November.

Well, I'm over that. But eventually, it's gotta stop.

There is no PeerGuardian2 that can slow down authorities from snooping into my online activities. I'm only in it until it gets too "real".

We'll see. -_-

I should hopefully have the second episode soon. As I couldn't find an already ripped copy on the net, I've downloaded and installed the 4oD software and should be able to download the episode on my computer. If it works I will then upload the episode on my rapidshare server.

I should hopefully have the second episode soon. As I couldn't find an already ripped copy on the net, I've downloaded and installed the 4oD software and should be able to download the episode on my computer. If it works I will then upload the episode on my rapidshare server.

Hey DemonSlayer

That would be very cool. I searched about 2 hours for the 2nd part, but i didnt found it.. I'd love to see the 2nd part.

greets

Major corporations have been trying to kill all illegal TM trade in China for years to no avail. With the Olympics coming, there is a mass market waiting to spend money on these goods!

Remember that Major USA air carriers had counterfeit Engine parts (made in China black market) being installed on planes and getting their regular maintenance done outside the USA because it's cheaper. And the parts installed did not meet the Feds USA specs nor the OEM.

Now how would you like to fly in one of those things...maybe we already have?

Next are your vehicles. How many of us are getting brakes and rotors repaired at regular repair shops?

Unless your a mechanic you cannot tell that they are very cheap rotors(come in OEM boxes) and pads that wear out in no time. But heck the installers give you lifetime warranty right? So you go back and get another set put on, but you only pay the labor. This is all fine and good, but what happens to the people/children driving the freeway when a component failure occurs and wham the worst case scenario happens? Wow!

This is all fine and good, but what happens to the people/children driving the freeway when a component failure occurs and wham the worst case scenario happens? Wow!

Then consider the large scale counterfeiting of life saving drugs... and you see this whole industry in a different light.

Please share what this week's episode was about. :)

To summarise the bit that scared me...

They hunted down a UK based dealer to there home!

and showed how easy it was.

I couldn't sleep that night..

Ive been walking around with a disguise on since! ^_^

Edited by Homer