When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Marine 'threw puppy from cliff'

Dani

Just give me 'UM, Those Pieces Of Sh*t's, They first kill my family and now throw my Dog away. Some one is about to get raped very hard!

You apparently don't understand that throwing a dead dog around is not illegal then.

Bad taste? Sure... Will he get in trouble for it? Not if it was dead.

Not illegal but bad etics and bad moral.

I THINK NO MARINES WHANT TO HAVE THIS GUY GUARD THEIR BACK.

So he's ok killing people, but not throwing dead animals?

War sucks get that into your mind, sometimes war must happen i em not saying Iraq had to happen but it is now a war so deal whit it and support the trops dont bash them they are indivduals like yourself.

Tossing a pile of dead matter around does not warrant millions of dollars of media coverage or millions of people getting upset.

Nor does it warrant death threats.

Get a [censored]ing grip people. Of course what he did was ridiculous, but the response is EVEN MORESO.

people like him is like pedofiles the pray and have fun on the weak..i em happy that people seem to now who he is so maybe they will give him a solid round Bas Rutten style.

I just love the outrage some people have over the most stupid of stuff.

Dead dogs are tossed into incinerators every day by people who genuinely care about them. Dogs are gassed or given lethal injections by societies that genuinely care about animals. This is a daily occurrence at dog pounds and the like.

Yet one puppy is shown as a casualty of war and all hell breaks loose. What about the soldiers being photographed with corpses? What about hunters playing with their kills?

It's just a dead dog, people. Take a good look at yourselves and can't you see you're being played?

Welcome to the internet where faux-outrage will get you the respect of your peers. Sheesh.

Maybe only a dog but you now what puggy??It makes me happy to se all the people that show love for animals and hate over animal crulety that gives me hope in humanity.

Agreed, but you must know how boring it can get over there. I hear it's long periods of boredom interspersed with short periods of people trying to kill you.

Imagine what three dumb bored marines with a video camera would do. Or, you don't even need to imagine it. This is a perfect example.

Boring, you dont kill becasue you have nothing to do i now hunters do that they go and trofe kill animals and yeah i hate them also.

You kill either in selfdefence,for your country,people dear to you like familiy,or for food thats my opinion.

Ya' know, Carlsbad... the finest US Marines ever, WERE a part of the Army...

You know the one's I'm talking about... the unit even had two different Marines in command of it... the first one had a couple of ships named after him and the second one had a base named after him... their fine units, the 5 and 6th Marines will forever wear the French fourrag

I know the animal is deceased and it's purely lowest common denominator shock-value, but the clout of anyone having the lack of class to even think of something like that--much less execute the thought--is pathetic.

It's a different world over there, and understandably so, but I hope I'd still be able to keep my wits about me by realizing that when a camera's on me, the world is on me as well. Fleeting moments are just such, but the impression given is lasting.

On a side note, our armed forces have not only had a bad rap forced upon them, but have also evoked plenty of their own accord. You'd think after years of losing face someone would try to get some good PR for the boys, but then again, look at the dipshit at the top of the food-chain...

Wow. With all the [censored] that has been going on in the world for centuries, because a bunch of half-witted greedy assholes can't get enough money into their hands, people still start bitching around about a dog that gets killed, or about some stupid comics someone drew, or... I guess that's a pretty good example how the media can blow something up to keep people busy..

War sucks get that into your mind, sometimes war must happen i em not saying Iraq had to happen but it is now a war so deal whit it and support the trops dont bash them they are indivduals like yourself.

Maybe only a dog but you now what puggy??It makes me happy to se all the people that show love for animals and hate over animal crulety that gives me hope in humanity.

Actually there are only very few wars which had to happen. Most wars happen because it is in some peoples favor to happen, be it to gain money or power or whatever.

And how exactly gives it someone hope in HUMANITY, when people care more about a dead puppy in a warzone than about all the people who die for NOTHING everyday and get NO media coverage?

" Someday a real rain will come and wash this scum off the streets."

Couldn't he be discharged for 'conduct unbecoming', or somesuch?

Yes, the dog was obviously dead. But. That does not justify his act of desecration. NOTHING can justify an act like that. Even if that was a mass grave, there is no reason for flinging remains into it in such an undignified manner.

As mentioned before, pure redneck trash, not the kind of guy anyone wants watching their back, and no business wearing a uniform. Absolute, 100% utter scumbag. If he's getting death-threats and threats to have his house burned down, good. Maybe that'll make him realize what an utter c*ntrag he is.

And how exactly gives it someone hope in HUMANITY, when people care more about a dead puppy in a warzone than about all the people who die for NOTHING everyday and get NO media coverage?

People,people people is that what we humans are going to only think about good luck in the future, we are like 100billions to many people already so a few less dont bother me at all.

A puppy is the symbol of inocent like a child so when a person does what he did, it will be outrage and i em happy to see people reacting.

And as a note animals dont [censored] up the world like we do.....

Cheers,

lol

Dani:

People,people people is that what we humans are going to only think about good luck in the future, we are like 100billions to many people already so a few less dont bother me at all.

Yeah, we are like a 1000000 billions of like people like living like on earth and like killing like animals! :clap3:

Listen, listen.. another big fan of depopluation. I really don't know if you are joking or if you really mean this. I guess you are in good company with all those psychos, mass murderers and dictators like hitler and his buddys..

The World population is the total number of humans on Earth at a given time. In February 2008, the world\'s population is believed to have reached over 6.65 billion. The world\'s population, on its current growth trajectory, is expected to reach nearly 9 billion by the year 2050.

source: hxxp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_population

Something to read for you: hxxp://www.overpopulation.com/articles/2001/could-the-entire-world-live-in-texas-part-ii/

Responding to criticism, the Sierra Club quickly took the page down and retooled it, defining efficient urban density as only 100 households per acre. But that’s still a population density of 153,600 people per square mile, or a density high enough to put every single man, woman and child in Texas almost 7 times. Forget Texas, the entire world population could fit in Virginia!

source: see above

Not defending anyone here.. what the young men ..... some not even at legal drinking age or voting age.. but deemed old enough to kill and die for whatever political motives the leaders of countries decide are in the best interest of freedom...

what they go through in foreign lands where they see body parts of guy's that just yesterday were laughing and living. well i am not here to judge these soldiers cause no one can feel what they feel unless you experience it yourself .. it's totally crazy ..

I just hope they can survive better than a lot of vets who were in Vietnam.. and came back applauded as "baby killers".. when they didn't want to be there to begin with..

Not defending anyone here.. what the young men ..... some not even at legal drinking age or voting age.. but deemed old enough to kill and die for whatever political motives the leaders of countries decide are in the best interest of freedom...

what they go through in foreign lands where they see body parts of guy's that just yesterday were laughing and living. well i am not here to judge these soldiers cause no one can feel what they feel unless you experience it yourself .. it's totally crazy ..

If anyone is actually interested in finding out, here's a more than even-handed account by someone who actually spent time on the ground with them - pretty rare, these days - and then published it in the very anti-war, anti-military New York Times - which still has some NYT observers shaking their heads in astonishment. It's a pretty good read:

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/02/24/magazine...amp;oref=slogin

I just hope they can survive better than a lot of vets who were in Vietnam.. and came back applauded as "baby killers".. when they didn't want to be there to begin with..

It's never easy coming back and readjusting, but in case some people have missed the news, these guys haven't been killing tons of babies this time around...

strengthandcompassionvq6.jpg

http://michaelyon-online.com/

Of course, for those who are convinced that any American in a military uniform is a baby-killing, puppy-abusing Storm Trooper, nothing - and certainly not reality - is ever going to change their mind, so I won't insist, let alone try... :rolleyes:

http://www.michaeltotten.com/