When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Oris

tallkenny

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here you go... But please excuse their quality, cos I took these while at work (at a construction site) using my crap pda cam & uploaded them in office... :p

pic080329124729fx3.jpg

Shot at 2008-03-28

pic080329124710tw8.jpg

Shot at 2008-03-28

Your appologising for THESE photos???????

Gents can we pls see some wristshots from far, its really interesting how this baby sits on different wrists!

All I managed to find as a really decent wrist shot on the web was this one that really gives a good idea how big the watch is, but I have my doubts that this guy is King Kong's brother(no offense if he's reading this)!

VFW_111_082007foof.jpg

Looks weird for a 47mm watch

VFW_100_082007foof.jpg

Edited by Omega Fan

....I imagine that the CC will be quite similar to the PAM ChronoZilla and 2,500 Submersible....I own both watches and they are heavy pieces and big...but they look good on my standard 6.8" wrist.

I was just sending A&J a request for this piece...only thing that bothers me is the old 7750...mmmh

Theo

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
VERY cool watches. Jay's stepping it up a notch. :tu:

You know, I WAS going to post on the Oris, but not in the same way you guys are.

Lower-right hand corner. Laughed so hard, almost chipped a tooth.

oris0031fp9.jpg

Seems like Victoria has good taste. There are a ton of good reps out there that I wouldn't even wear the gen counterpart of.

Both the TT3 and carlos coste divers are good looking watches in their own right, regardless of brand.

I also like that they aren't as well known to most people so you can wear it without people always asking "is that real?"