When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Luminor Submersible auto Dial

beano2004

I would say so.

Since it is a Tritium dial, it probably came from a Submersible made before 2003. Maybe a 24.

Even so, the Dealer is adamant that he is selling gen parts or else you can notify Panerai about this guy.

My guess is that he is an AD from Taipei.

Gen. Even the circles in the subdial match.

The "T SWISS MADE T" looks a tiny bit too close to the "6", but I suppose it is the pic.

(P.S. yes it's a 024).

A gen for sure. Get one of the original plain bezel 024 reps, polish the bezel, add this dial, a Swiss 7750, a JF CG, a genuine (Kruzer) or Palp crown and you will have one cracker watch. However, if this gets bid up you will have spent a lot of dosh for a rep, but what's new?

Edited by PAMman

Beano-

You had to go there. :rolleyes:

Yes it is genuine and it will go for a high price. ;) Here is my project (bezel, 199 improved crystal/cyclops, revised datewheel, gen crown, Jimmy CG, Ziggy dial relume, etc.):

1.jpg

That dial is just screaming out buy me. Best of luck to everyone. I can even guess who the bidders will be. I suspect someone is willing to pay more than me as I do have Ziggy's fabulous dial. But there is only one way to find out.:)

That dial is just screaming out buy me. Best of luck to everyone. I can even guess who the bidders will be. I suspect someone is willing to pay more than me as I do have The Zigmeister's fabulous dial. But there is only one way to find out.:)

I think Fleabay ***ing bidders' IDs is a good thing. That way, when we're bidding for something PAM-related, forum members won't be able to see exactly who it is -- and jack up the price. :p

All kidding aside, I wonder what happened? It smells like he got a private offer OR it was pulled because it wasn't a gen (and he got scared).

Given the unanimity of opinions here, I doubt it.

All kidding aside, I wonder what happened? It smells like he got a private offer OR it was pulled because it wasn't a gen (and he got scared).

He got a private offer he couldn't refuse. ;)

The dial was 100% gen :D

It's gen, and by the looks of it was an old dial replaced in service. Note the case says "DESTRO" from another model. The Cartier straps and dial he's selling would suggest he worked in the Vendome service dept. BTW, I will have some gen dials available soon.

It's gen, and by the looks of it was an old dial replaced in service. Note the case says "DESTRO" from another model. The Cartier straps and dial he's selling would suggest he worked in the Vendome service dept.

The plastic case doesn't seem to be from dial. It says MX while a dial from the tritium era should say PAV something? Unless it

My OEM A series cg is PAV and H series MX ;)

I agree though he worked on Vendome service.... :)

BTW, I will have some gen dials available soon.

For sale? Well that would be something interesting we have to see ;)

Yes, the case if for a PAM0086 dial. Note the ANTHR on the case. BTW, MX and PAV were for diferent parts. PAV were usually straps and buckles in the early days.

case is maybe from a later L dial that has been put to the watch when he replaced the T dial.

Also, I have 2 different cgs: the one is pav (a series) and the other mx (h series).