When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAM new price list - only 13% price increase

t

good news to all US friends

Panerai prices will goes only 13% higher :lol:

T, I wondered why this didn't get a bigger response. Let's put the increase in visual style, lifted from elsewhere.

newlistpricekn7.jpg

Crap. My 111 will cost me USD 5,200. Don't want an used one for my FIRST PAM.

That's a lot. :angry:

So hypothetically, will it be cheaper for me to fly over to Italy, pay in Lire (or Euro) and then come back to the US?

Euro for Italy, yes. Hmm, wouldn't this only be true if you had a fund of Euro already in your possession? You still have to convert your USD to Euro to buy it there. Factor in the airfare, taxi, hotel, etc...

Incidentally, I keep 1500 Euro in my home, in ready cash. Theoretically, I'm "saving" the conversation rate, if I use that for my gen purchase.

newlistpricekn7.jpg

Vlydog has a 219, IIRC. The gen is going to cost 16% more -- the most of all the increases! What does that mean, do you reckon?

Look at the 232, long touted as a sleeper in the gen community.

It's 14% higher, whereas the white-hot 249 is at "only" 11.4% higher. Are we seeing the rise of the 232 at LAST?

wow that people dash out 5200$ for a 111 or similar models is beyond me.

:good:

Agreed. But we're members of the rep watch community. We know by now, what we're getting into with the PAMs. Overpriced 6497s with pretty details.

But there comes a time when you say, basta.

Tired of all the cack dials, tired of the floppy crown guards, tired of having to upgrade everything from lume to cannon pin to make it look half-way decent.

Going into a Panerai shop blind, and not knowing what you're REALLY getting is one thing. But I want to feel what Golfman feels, at long last. The reps just ain't doing that anymore (if I'm being honest).

Wow, PAM's have an increase greater than most other Swiss manufacturers.

still waiting for new prices of Rolex. IWC and other

in US Dollar this will be a lot more... i think 10-15% minimum.

and all this brands won