When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Chrono Avenger Quartz

timbo

Hi All,

Im afraid im pretty new here as well as knowing nothing about breitling replicas. So please be gentle with me.

Ive always wanted a chrono avenger. I dont know why, i suppose all my other watches are safe and small, and i fancy something a bit 'in yer face' for a change.

Ive seen a chrono avenger quartz for sale and was wondering if it looked any good. i fancy a reliable quartz for a change, and also id be much happier with a quartz chrono, as apposed to worrying about 7750 problems.

Does anyone have any experience of this watch? is it at all accurate (apart from it being a quartz)? Ill post a link to the one im looking at (hope this isnt against the rules).

http://www.trustytime88.com/index.php?main...products_id=277

Ok guys, im sorry!! It was a very stupid question and i apologise for wasting your time. Now i have actually bothered to download 2 pictures of the different versions and compare them side by side. The face on the quartz is MILES off. Dial spacing is awful and actually completely changes the look of the face. Real shame.

I still really want one, especially after seeing it in blood diamond.

How are people with the 7750 version finding reliability?

the current version of the TITANIUM chrono avenger is not that good of a rep. the only

descent TI rep is now discontinued. if you dont mind having a SS version, i would suggest

that. i know some members gave it a brushed finish to resemble titanium.

as for the mvmt...the 6-9-12 layout for the asian 7750 has never given me any problems.

i can highly suggest that mvmt...know matter which one you choose.

Hi,

Quartz layout cannot imitate the 7750 layout.

So if you look for accuracy in replication, that's not the way to go.

But for having a quartz Breitling (Navitimer), they can be great watches too. Don't hesitate to go this way if the construction of the rep looks nice and well finished.

What is sure IMO is that 168 dollars is too expensive.

You can find the same on ioffer and other models between 110 and 130.

If you're not confident in buying there (which I fully agree with, especially for someone starting in this hobby), ask one of the boards dealer to hunt one for you. Some offer this service : Ruby, Watchmark (apprentice) and I understood that Eurotimez does it too.

• 6 months later...

i just ordered a chrono avenger ss, grey dial with UTC bracelet...it should be here (upstate, ny, usa) late next week...i'll let you know how i feel about it then...the spec says it's a mineral crystal...it's brushed SS...

got it at watcheden.com

i've always liked the look of this watch and the utc bracelet - so i went with quartz simply for cost...i know it's not accurately built...and for $108USD...

i also ordered an hbb "lite" here that someone else purchased and it's very close...very...

and for those purists out there, i did go the route of a SFSO, white dial, SS and a dark brown leather band via T4D - who has a newer version with AR and sapphire...at a great price...

not a bad week -- ordered my first 3 watches...and learning oneheckuva lot from all of you...great hobby...definitely addictive!...

R-

i just ordered a chrono avenger ss, grey dial with UTC bracelet...it should be here (upstate, ny, usa) late next week...i'll let you know how i feel about it then...the spec says it's a mineral crystal...it's brushed SS...

got it at watcheden.com

i've always liked the look of this watch and the utc bracelet - so i went with quartz simply for cost...i know it's not accurately built...and for $108USD...

i also ordered an hbb "lite" here that someone else purchased and it's very close...very...

and for those purists out there, i did go the route of a SFSO, white dial, SS and a dark brown leather band via T4D - who has a newer version with AR and sapphire...at a great price...

not a bad week -- ordered my first 3 watches...and learning oneheckuva lot from all of you...great hobby...definitely addictive!...

R-

I bought a chrono avenger SS grey a week ago, and have to say is a great beater. Until the dollar back from sky here in brazil, i will wait to get a skyland that i wanna.

expect this:

dsc00276lo9.jpg

nice....i'm excited to receive it...i got mine with the UTC band...can't wait!...thanks for excellent wrist pix!...

thanks for the excel

I bought a chrono avenger SS grey a week ago, and have to say is a great beater. Until the dollar back from sky here in brazil, i will wait to get a skyland that i wanna.

expect this:

dsc00276lo9.jpg