When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Solid End Link Tt Sub

watcher

Today I received this beauty and to date, this is the best by far 'out of the box' TT Submariner.

The end links are superb and crisp and the bezel colour and pearl are almost flawless. The dial print is excellent and the markers are well finished and even. Good crystal height but the rehaut is slighlty more shallow than a TW/MBW or gen but better in my opinion than previous efforts.

THe crown is nice and the guards are better but still reuire a small amount of tweaking. Date font is pretty much spot on now and magnification looks about right to me.

On the whole a very good example of a TT Sub and worthy of the title 'best TT SUb yet'!

71639-32403.jpg

71639-32404.jpg

71639-32405.jpg

71639-32406.jpg

Why Why don't they polish the ends of the bracelet like the genuine Rolex TT

The Yacht-Masters oyster bracelet edges are polished, like the genuine, why not the sub?

Otherwise a great looking watch, wear it well.

72252-32324.jpg

The Yacht-Masters oyster bracelet edges are polished, like the genuine, why not the sub?

Reps will always be reps... dont fool yourself reps will never be equal to gens.

John

Genuine Sub TT's that i have seen do not have polished sides. All Sub's are that way I think, certainly steel subs a re brushed.

Not sure about the centre links but I've never had one wear out on me yet so not bothered on that score and yes River was the supplier of this one.

Hi Watcher

All genuine TT subs have a polished mirror finish to the ends of the bracelet links

Colin.

Genuine Sub TT's that i have seen do not have polished sides. All Sub's are that way I think, certainly steel subs a re brushed.

Not sure about the centre links but I've never had one wear out on me yet so not bothered on that score and yes River was the supplier of this one.

Either way...you can easily polish the bracelet sides yourself. Just use abrasive polishing paste and some hand force. Shouldn't be a big problem.

Very nice TT Sub Watcher. The black is my favourite as well. I used to own one but the end links was one of the reasons I traded it. Great improvements.

Either way...you can easily polish the bracelet sides yourself. Just use abrasive polishing paste and some hand force. Shouldn't be a big problem.

Very nice TT Sub Watcher. The black is my favourite as well. I used to own one but the end links was one of the reasons I traded it. Great improvements.

yes, if i liked the watch and the band, it wouldn't stop me from buying it. it can be polished.

yes, if i liked the watch and the band, it wouldn't stop me from buying it. it can be polished.

Hi Guys

I was refering to the latest TT's in my local Rolex dealer.

I never thought about polishing them myself.

I have just seen El's latest TT on his site and it looks superb, and it has polished bracelet edges.

I think I will order one tomorrow.

Hi Guys

I was refering to the latest TT's in my local Rolex dealer.

I never thought about polishing them myself.

I have just seen El's latest TT on his site and it looks superb, and it has polished bracelet edges.

I think I will order one tomorrow.

i have not held el's new cn version in my hand but i have read several reveiws on it and everybody loves it and the dial color will be exellant, the cg's will be good the rehuat will be about 1.8mm, a gen is 2.0 and a tw best is 2.1 and the crystal height above the bezel insert will be alittle low, its the same case as the other cn versons. i have a black and a lv from el and i like them very much. i think you will like it very much and eddy is a good dealer. let us know what you think when you receive and don't forget to show us the pictures!

i have not held el's new cn version in my hand but i have read several reveiws on it and everybody loves it and the dial color will be exellant, the cg's will be good the rehuat will be about 1.8mm, a gen is 2.0 and a tw best is 2.1 and the crystal height above the bezel insert will be alittle low, its the same case as the other cn versons. i have a black and a lv from el and i like them very much. i think you will like it very much and eddy is a good dealer. let us know what you think when you receive and don't forget to show us the pictures!

Hi, hk45ca could you direct me to some of the reviews please

best wishes

Colin.

Hi, hk45ca could you direct me to some of the reviews please

best wishes

Colin.

search blue tt sub and variations of that phrase here and on trc and you will find a lot of information on these. i assure you it will be worth your while. if you are intrested in this watch you will be very happy to see all of this. the only real issue with this watch is the plated end links only resently have some dealers started offering better end links.