When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Eat as much as you can ---->

AMK000

I went through EC21 about two years ago when looking for suppliers, it is just another Chinese trade gateway like DHGate.com and there are literally hundreds of these sites.

Ken

PS. DHGate is a much better site than EC21

Hmm, I don't know how I should interpret it, but my virus scanner is warning me that they have experienced email spam containing virusses after giving email details to this site....

Thanks a LOT for the heads up, Scoobs.

I have McAfee Site Advisor installed. Whenever you visit a site, it gives you a green, yellow or red light. This site was red.

e-mail tests for ec21.com:

What our inbox looked like after we signed up here:

Sample Inbox

Subject Sender Date

Mail server report.

ser...@scholzes.com 2007 February

Mail server report.

ser...@niet.com 2007 February

One virus e-mail

After entering our e-mail address on this site, we received less than 1 e-mail per month. We received an e-mail which contained a virus."

Info:

"Contact information: Established in Country Popularity

1998 Korea, Republic Of Lots of users"

So I'll pass. Thanks though, AMK000!

The secret is not the web addresses on the site as you are still basically going through EC21 and therefore needing to pay that hosts fees, the secret is to follow the trail all the way back to the factory.

But again EC21 is not the best site for this.

Ken

Maybe some you have already noticed ... but may me some just only focused on the E21 site.

The "secret" is not the E21 site itself. B)

I did notice and tried 2 or 3 sites. McAfee didn't like any of them either, so I didn't bother to look further.

Sometimes Virus software can be very protective, but I don't want to risk it.

Anyway, tnks for the info. Always good to see some alternatives.

Guys I don't say this to put you off but honestly you will burn a lot of good money trying to find cheaper watches of the quality we are used to, unless you get real lucky.

The fact is there are a lot of these sellers that will only sell X amount in an order and you can end up with rubbish or nothing at all for your money.

Ken

Guys I don't say this to put you off but honestly you will burn a lot of good money trying to find cheaper watches of the quality we are used to, unless you get real lucky.

The fact is there are a lot of these sellers that will only sell X amount in an order and you can end up with rubbish or nothing at all for your money.

Ken

I will agree to that.

I have done business with Chinese manufactures importing a variety of items made for my company on an OEM basis. My advice to anybody buying is to know your contacts. If you can not go there yourself have an agent you can trust do it for you. My first experiences were learning ones and it took several attempts to locate and establish relationships that I felt I could rely on. Also, it takes a very long time to build a relationship where you could feel comfortable trading on a person's word. In the end the best deal is not always the "best" deal. Best of luck.