When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Any Off Road enthusiasts?

Guest carlsbadrolex

Guest carlsbadrolex

I have been playing with motorsports for quite some time. First it was the Euro road racing, and now I am into off road. My truck is a 2006 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab. It has been lifted 3 inches, the exhaust has been custom built, it has an aftermarket intake system with throttle body spacer, intake manifold spacer, the engine has been tuned and the timing advanced, it has a Pioneer Avic-D3 with XM nav-traffic, Ipod adapter and bluetooth adapter, 2x amplifiers and ADS speakers, a high range CB radio, custom front bumper with 3 hella 4000's, a factory roof rack with 4 hella 500's and 2 hella backup lights, spare tire and jack have been mounted in the bed.

I have a full Titan front end sitting here waiting for install, that will give me more lift, more width and more travel. Should be in this weekend.

It was dyno'd at 320hp and lets just say it has gone up a little since the last dyno run. Being in SoCal I can make a run to Ocotillo Wells, Big Bear or Baja and be home by dinner! God I love this place!!!!

Anyone else????

post-7311-1205970667_thumb.jpg

post-7311-1205970684_thumb.jpg

Anyone else????

I don't...I'm not really a car person in fact, but I can totally appreciate somebody who does the hobby properly, and uses the machine for its designed purpose. You didn't mention tires...yours look too suitable for city driving. My sister had Traction Kings but lots around her were using Fulda's I think...

ABSO-FRICKIN"-LUTELY!!

I live in Colorado. In order to get views like these:

f661d326.jpg

883e70e0.jpg

6b5b9eb5.jpg

You need one of these:

01de1ab1.jpg

c946178a.jpg

AHHH...Sweet articulation...There's nothing like it.

EDIT - Carlsbad, I just re-read this post and realized it may sound like I'm knocking your truck. When I said "you need one of these", I wasn't necessarily referring to a Jeep, but a 4 wheel drive. I go wheelin' all the time with folks in all makes and models of 4x4s, all very capable.

Your truck looks very capable!!

Sorry if I sounded otherwise.

BTW, Nice rig!!

Edited by mjmurphy926