When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

It's Celebrity Breitling Month

Nick Lachey got a Jacob & co. diamond watch from Jessica for his birthday a few years ago..... I wonder what nick did with it.

And Leonardo DiCaprio is a avid JLC collector.. (he owns a Gyrotourbillon, Platinum Master Grand Reveil, Reverso Septantieme and a MC Geographic).... so I'm surprised he wore an Avenger.

No pictures but I have seen photos of Harrison Ford, The "Bamm" chef guy, and Richard Gere with Breitling watches. Breitling is popular with racers also, like Derek Bell (who claimed in an OP watch article to have given the idea for the Breitling for Bentley watch to a high ranking Breitling Official in a hospitality suite at the 24 Hours of LeMans a number of years ago), J.J. Lehto and Alexander Wurz. I believe that I have even seen pictures of John Travolta wearing breitling long before he actual became a spokesman!!

TimeShare

The Tattoo shop owner on that TV show Miami Ink ALWAYS wears his Breitling SS Avenger, that's part of the reason I watch that show haha. That dude also has a few other cool watches. I also see Chris Angel, Mind Freak, wearing a white faced diamond encrusted Bentley every once in a while.

Ami James from Miami Ink:

Breitling Super Avenger and Citizen Aqualand

I think he may even wear a Daytona!!

73580-32038.jpg

73580-32039.jpg

Chef Ming: Chrono Avenger-He wears Breits all the time!!!

73580-32040.jpg

Edited by repliking

The most important thing to note here, for us on RWG is the conversations.

Guy wearing a gen Rolex meets guy somewhere: "Nice watch, Rolex? Is that real?"

Guy wearing a Breitling rep meets some guy: "Wow, nice watch. What is that".

Rep wearer: "It's a Breit".

Observer: "Nice watch!"

exactly, where i live i see lots of rolex, oil money lol but ihave never seen a brietling in person here. nobody would know a bad rep from a gen here. anybody seen the red one that emril wares? pretty cool looking poking out from that white chefs coat.