When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

OK, You Asked For It..............

UncleJay

WOW!!!!

That is quite a collection, UJ!

Hey, I see an older DSN 201A rep in there in addition to your gen 201A, cool!

Is that 203 a gen?!?!?! Shadow case 040, a 172, a T dial 009.... That's heaven! Amazing collection of timepieces, Jay. Simply amazing...

[Joker from the 1st Batman movie]

Where DOES he get those wonderful toys?

[/Joker from the 1st Batman movie]

Edited by peepshow

Beautiful collection Jay...

I would be sound probably crazy because you are a person who wouldn't need any rep.. (especially a Panerai one)

The 8 giorni, the 196, the 201 in the bottom self look quite strange but then the photo is not the best ;)

Do you mind give us some info about them? :D

Beautiful collection Jay...

I would be sound probably crazy because you are a person who wouldn't need any rep.. (especially a Panerai one)

The 8 giorni, the 196, the 201 in the bottom self look quite strange but then the photo is not the best ;)

Do you mind give us some info about them? :D

GREAT eye V-Man. They are Reps. The 8 Giorni and 196 were gifts, I did put an OEM Movement in the 8. The 201 is an older Davidsen I just bought from one of the community here.

GREAT eye V-Man. They are Reps. The 8 Giorni and 196 were gifts, I did put an OEM Movement in the 8. The 201 is an older Davidsen I just bought from one of the community here.

Many years of studying reps vs genuine made me have an eye of the hawk PLUS no tolerance for reps because everytime I was looking at the them I could see only flaws.

So the only solution was to have a gen instead and get rid of all the reps. Sad but true :(

You put an OEM movement in the 8 giorni? What kind of OEM movement?