When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hottest Ladies Watch of 2008

Victoria

I still believe that if she doesn't own one already, every woman should have a Patek Philippe 24 replica. There are so many different versions available (from standard stainless steel, to ritzier yellow and rose gold, to the extravagant haute joaillerie full diamond encrust) so finding the perfect one can be a pleasant adventure all in itself.

I've actually seen a lady wearing one here in a local outlet store. She wore it upside down (face on inner wrist) and the big fleur de lis was on top. I recognized it instantly and even wanted to complement her on the choice. No idea if it was real or replica - but either way it has a certain presence on the female wrist.

These Herm

I still believe that if she doesn't own one already, every woman should have a Patek Philippe 24 replica. There are so many different versions available (from standard stainless steel, to ritzier yellow and rose gold, to the extravagant haute joaillerie full diamond encrust) so finding the perfect one can be a pleasant adventure all in itself.

Naturally, the Patek 24 is an utter classic, but the reps are ridiculous. Bling just isn't convincing on those versions.

BTW, Corgi, did you see my Easter wristcheck? :p

I've actually seen a lady wearing one here in a local outlet store. She wore it upside down (face on inner wrist) and the big fleur de lis was on top. I recognized it instantly and even wanted to complement her on the choice. No idea if it was real or replica - but either way it has a certain presence on the female wrist.

Patek is fighting for its dear life in the "dainty" category, since the trend for the past decade has been outsized watches. I actually take the Herm

CHRIST BABY JESUS, Ken. Cheapest right now on Fleabay is $949, Buy It Now.

ID: 180224200346

Looks a bit dodgy to me though...

For those not sold on the Kelly DT, thinking it's cheap and not chic enough to warrant the bucks/loonies, I found an alternative!

ome075-1.jpg

Your wife will make love to you for hours.

EDIT: Okay, I've spent two hours solid looking at the various sites, especially Jay's cheaper site, watchsilix. There are some gems there, but mostly, whew, they're clunkers.

Who ON EARTH buys this crap?

pan055-1.jpg

Your wife will make love to you for hours.

Wow, the watch(gift) that keeps on giving! :rolleyes:

This is an interesting thread, since I'm always looking for something for my wife.

I kind of like the Hermes double tour, and I DEFINITELY like the Cartier above, but for the most part I'm having trouble. . . My wife seems to like an automatic watch, but I suppose it wouldn't matter if the watch didn't have a second hand. Also, she likes to have the date visible. Most of the decent looking women's watches seem to be quartz, and the rest are pretty ugly, or I'm just not finding the right ones.

Can anyone post up some links for some of the classic reps named above? If it matters, I prefer Silix, but I'm happy to look at watches wherever they are available.

Thanks in advance!

Oh, by the way, does anyone have any experience with, or thoughts about this one?:

http://www.watchsilix.com/product.asp?id=1821

This is an interesting thread, since I'm always looking for something for my wife.

There have been many in the past. I always reply, but this is the first "ladies watch" thread I've ever posted. :)

I kind of like the Hermes double tour, and I DEFINITELY like the Cartier above, but for the most part I'm having trouble. . . My wife seems to like an automatic watch, but I suppose it wouldn't matter if the watch didn't have a second hand. Also, she likes to have the date visible. Most of the decent looking women's watches seem to be quartz, and the rest are pretty ugly, or I'm just not finding the right ones.

Seems Rolexes are in her future, mon ami.

Can anyone post up some links for some of the classic reps named above? If it matters, I prefer Silix, but I'm happy to look at watches wherever they are available.

As you await others posting pics, check out these two threads:

Ham 'n Pickle: http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showto...mp;#entry408520

One of my exhaustive replies full of links: http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showto...mp;#entry366898

Oh, by the way, does anyone have any experience with, or thoughts about this one?:

http://www.watchsilix.com/product.asp?id=1821

Hand on heart, I say this is too clunky and it's a fantasy watch, which I always counsel people to stay away from. It's easier to be caught out that way (though as Freddy and I recently mentioned, it's less of a problem for women).

Check out the second of the two links above. You'll find loads of Cartiers, but sadly not the Seatimer Pasha. Neither my mum nor I have that one. :)

I still love my wife's Pasha de Cartier (white gold).

She won't take it off...and it looks much better on the wrist than in any picture.

NMN01UH_mn.jpg

My wife has told me a number of times, "Do not buy me a watch!" because she feels that she has enough (three) already. But if I did, I think it would have to be that Pasha. Subfrog and his wife have great taste.

Thanks Victoria!

You gave me so much to look at, I haven't really had time to get through it all even yet! B)

As for the Rolex suggestion, yeah, that would probably be a good way to go, other than for the fact that my wife really thinks any Rolex she sees is a replica or a cheap fake, and she thinks everyone else feels the same. So, I don't think she'd wear it.

I'll find some time to look through the links you provided, and then maybe I'll have more questions.

Thanks for the help so far! ! ! (mon copain!)