When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Getting many watches at a time... good or bad?

gabrielndg

Hi all!

I could not find anythign with the serach function, so ill ask here.

I am about to order 5-6 watches from Andrew, all at once (mostly for my friends... only one P118 for me) The question is... is that too many watches for customs? Am I asking for trouble? I live in Canada, Montr

While some have not had any issues with receiving multiple watches at once (myself included, though my max is two (2) per order), having 5 - 6 watches of high profile branding in a single parcel may raise some red flags.

With that said... It's a risk. Especially if you're trying to avoid paying duties on those items. However, problems can arise even with a single watch. I would think that the manner in which your collector sends their parcels may make a difference in the matter. If they have experience in this area, that would be of benefit.

bad

horribly horribly bad

find your style, find your tastes, go with quality and run with it

:D

lol i see your point but... only one of them is for me (pam118.. completely my style ;), the rest is for my friends...

I'll probably just seperate it in half, and give 2 shipping addresses... or even 3 maybe...