When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Please help me out here guys

Sir-Lancelot

Dial print looks ok to me. Interesting coloration to the tritium markers on the dial, but the slight difference to the hands is no big deal- either aged differently or could have been replaced. You have to buy the seller also- but it looks pretty good to me.

Makes me wish for a lot more photos...

but as it sits, I like everything except for the bezel/insert/pearl... that set looks a bit too shallow with the fluting, the pearl is a bit high and the 40, while fairly straight, has that ever so slight top closer together than the bottom between the 4 and 0 that always looks perfect to me on gens, and almost always looks a hair off to me on reps...

The way the tritium on the dial markers has aged is a little different, but everything else about it looks fine. The insert is a genuine with a luminova pearl, just like most of us here have. Nothing wrong with that, considering this watch obviously has some service replacement parts and is not original. The point is that the dial looks good, as was mentioned above.

Ironically, the only thing that really made me wonder initially was the bezel. I'm sure that I'm just seeing things, though...