When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ferrari By Panerai

Guest TTK

@TTK....do you have some informations about the release of other Panerai-Ferrari models as well?

i like this one...haven't checked the diff with the gen...but it is good to know that rep factories are already working on reps of the new models... :yeah:

• 2 weeks later...
@TTK....do you have some informations about the release of other Panerai-Ferrari models as well?

i like this one...haven't checked the diff with the gen...but it is good to know that rep factories are already working on reps of the new models... :yeah:

Yeap.. it's good to know that the factories are working on these new models which I LIKE a lot :wub:

Yeap.. it's good to know that the factories are working on these new models which I LIKE a lot :wub:

TTK always brings the new watches before all of other dealers...I remember just some of them....like the VC 1755 Jubilee....and others...had to wait a month or two just to see another dealer that had it...

well, i think that in a month or two...we'll have a nice new PAM Ferrari rep line to choose from..right TTK?