When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Delivery Delays

Jos Nana

Hi Fellow Friends..

The last few days.. Chinese authorities are raiding the outward bound postal storage facilites near the coaster cities... Thus packages are forced to move around and in some case, airway bills has to be swapped.. So if your tracking is not working.. Please dun be alarmed.. It is merely adminstration... Please do expect a few days of delay in things.. and let us work the extra mile to get the package to you. Dun come telling me you need the watch by such a date because you need to wear it to impress your inlaws !

Also I noticed there seems to be a back log at US customs during the past week, it is taking longer than usual to clear out the packages.. Much like the Christmas period, so please be patient.. Your package will arrive. I am not a custom officer.. Please do not ask me how long more you need to wait.. I am not being "irresponsible" as quoted by someone for telling you "I dunno" ....Becos no one knows.

In normal case, I simply reply thru mails, but I think some of the guys NEW or OLD bies simply dun understand the intricate nature of this hobby, they panic into threatening actions and I did get a file for chargeback because my tracking nos given to him is not showing... Thus I think this post is neccessary.. Dun keep blaming the newbies.. Some old guys here are just as bad.

This does not simply applies to me alone.. I am sure the other dealers are facing the same as well since both sides of the delivery chain is now slightly affected.

Thanks

Joshua

Edited by Jos Nana

Glad to hear that it's not only Thailand.....I can't go to the PO today.....bangkok brownshirts are down there in plainclothes......pulling every farang that has multiple packages........God help them if they have football shirts....cigarettes...( if the ciggies don't have a Thai importation stamp......it's an 80,000 baht fine = $2000 and or 2 years in jail )........be patient.....!

HEY

Whaddaphuque . . .

If I order a replica copy of a genuine watch worth more than I make in a week and the goddam dealer can't guarantee the next day or two day deliverie . . .

what ever HIS problem is . . .

whatdaphuque am I even doing thinking about getting the phaqueking watch anyway ???????

just curious . . .

8^)

B

HEY

Whaddaphuque . . .

If I order a replica copy of a genuine watch worth more than I make in a week and the goddam dealer can't guarantee the next day or two day deliverie . . .

what ever HIS problem is . . .

whatdaphuque am I even doing thinking about getting the phaqueking watch anyway ???????

just curious . . .

8^)

B

:3a:

Dear guys,

I can vouch for Joshua... This EMS COURIER circling around is due to the very strict customs clearance problems which is why our shippers have to engage ways to get the packages out from another sorting center instead. 2 of the other sorting centers have been closed. Shippers are forced to re-packed orders with a new EMS Tracking and send out via other methods.

It's really the nature of the game. Think everyone in here should understand.

Please bear with us - Joshua and myself. Like what we always promised. You will get what you ordered. =)

Happy ticking!

Andrew

@Trusty Time

I'll vouch for Joshua as well... After ordering my TRUE ULTIMATE 127 I noticed that my package was heading to New York City!!! I was a bit concerned being way down here in Melbourne...

The package arrived here yesterday on 21 June after being ordered on 14 June...

As Josh says...DUN WORRY!