When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Gen Photo Shoot Out!

Guest asad

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, but I'm not good at this. Here's my attempt at taking pics with my new camera. I don't know how to watermark or what size these are, hope they work.

Hey Jay, I had been trying to P.M you for a while now. Can you please contact me!

Thanks

Here is my entrance..

This is the photo I got the most compliments for in the forum for both watch, strap and combo so I had to put it.

dsc04005tn3.jpg

but I personally love this one as a photo (the lighting, the lume, the reflections etc etc) :

dsc04067gu3.jpg

Finally the big hitter I was referring too, Nice Way to step up!

here is the lume rivalry shot I took recently.

DSC08801.jpg

Here's my favorite shot of my 210...

DSCF0815.jpg

Peeps I was waiting for that, Nice!

I had been having this really bad urge for the 210 lately, want to trade for a bit? J.K.

Ok, but I'm not good at this. Here's my attempt at taking pics with my new camera. I don't know how to watermark or what size these are, hope they work.

That first picture is a killer!

Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it. I don't even know what I'm doing, just got lucky. Holy crap, just noticed what size those are! Boy, just call me Uncle Gump. :rolleyes: BTW, how does one watermark?

Dont worry Jay, I trust you. I was asking for water marking due to nobody stealing anyone else's picture.

But here is your first picture water marked with your name

rge4g.jpg

Thanks

Edited by asad

You mean the pictures are supposed to be good? :lol: Well since that will require a new lense and cut into my horological budget I am officially retiring from this thread. ;)

LOL, C'mon submit anything It will do fine!

So who will be the judge here?? I assume is ASAD.....

Are we allowed to vote?? How about picking the best 5 and let us vote?? Obviously be honest and dun vote for yourself....

Kai

NO it's not going to me at all, The public; you guys are going to be the Judges, But judging is not going to start until April 21st. So I am going to start another post on the 21st with all the candidates pictures and its going to be a roll call voting not the polling system built within the site.

OK, this is an OLD one! Took this the day my 195 came from Mr. Bonati. I used a pic that was in a Panerai News Letter. There no Photo Shop, I just angled the dial on the pic.

BUXXJ-PAMSCANS053.jpg

The JayTech I

JT2A.JPG

PAM0001 polished case with brushed crown gusrd, brass hands, and Tobacco dial.

OK, this is an OLD one! Took this the day my 195 came from Mr. Bonati. I used a pic that was in a Panerai News Letter. There no Photo Shop, I just angled the dial on the pic.

BUXXJ-PAMSCANS053.jpg

The JayTech I

JT2A.JPG

PAM0001 polished case with brushed crown gusrd, brass hands, and Tobacco dial.

Nice!

DSC04285-1-1-2.jpg

Now thats a macro shot! Nice