When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Slevin & friend

mikerblade

Mike, congrat!!

I considering buying a slevin,

but I have concern someone report mis-aligned at 12 and mis-aligned "swiss made" at 33min not exactly 30min.

How about your slevin? No problem??

slevin.jpg

Metal strap arrived today(thanks PT) so I thought I would try my hand at some pics.

CIMG0029.jpg

CIMG0028.jpg

Nowhere near Pugwash's etc quality but as the collection gets bigger I'll hope to get better

Mike

Edited by Master Chief

Mike, congrat!!

I considering buying a slevin,

but I have concern someone report mis-aligned at 12 and mis-aligned "swiss made" at 33min not exactly 30min.

How about your slevin? No problem??

No problem with the bezel alignment at 12 although the swiss made is slightly off by about 1-2mm (center is at say 30.5) although its not as bad as some pics I have seen, I was a little annoyed about it but after speaking to the collector that supplied it he was pretty honest in saying that the "swiss made" is the slevins achiles heel.

I hope in the future to have a AR job & some The Zigmeister magic done on it so it may be fixable when its in bits, this is my 1st rep so I probably should have asked for a pic or something but we live & learn ^_^

Other than that no issues with it so far, I'm looking to get a Panerai next then a 3717 & to be honest they seem more of a minefield to a noob like me.

Mike