When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

So which new reps are in the pipeline?

Rolexman

I would like to know which new reps we can expect in the next couple of months. Some of you must have some more insights on the subject so please feel free to share ^_^ ......

Ad 1

I heard from Joshua they're making a pretty decent 7750 version of the Ebel 1911BTR so that's great news!

Edited by Rolexman

Concord C1 is getting the 1:1 super rep treatment.

Not again a rubber strap watch a la HBB..... I do however like the Skyland :wub: . But I was under the impression that this project was canceled?

Breitling Heritage

Are you talking about the one that's already out?

Not again a rubber strap watch a la HBB..... I do however like the Skyland :wub: . But I was under the impression that this project was canceled?

I love the concord c1, I hope they do it right. The rubber bezel will definitely be more casual than the polished ceramic bezel of the HBB. I think the Skyland is still a go, but I could be wrong, as it's been about 3 weeks since I got this info. I hope it is NOT cancelled because I want one bad, especially if they do the Black Steel version.

There is a new Heritage coming out that is supposed to be 1:1 and a more accurate rep than the one out now. I'll be getting a brown/copper one for sure.

The Genuine Skyland and the Genuine Heritage were bought on the first day they were released to the AD's .. and has been in production since last summer.. takes time to disect and source out the parts for replication... so this rep has been in production from day one of the genuine release.. so you can say this is not 2nd generation ... but rather the first generation of the genuine as sample..

they both should be high quality like the Graham and Porsche flat 6..

lot more coming this year :lol:

subzero1 Posted Today, 07:25 AM

There is a new Heritage coming out that is supposed to be 1:1 and a more accurate rep than the one out now. I'll be getting a brown/copper one for sure.

the genuine used for sample was the blue dial...but then again.. who said we're limited to just one.. :D

I can't wait for the new BTR. That's one of the reps I just have to get... it's a real ace.

I wasn't going to buy new watches anymore, but just this one. :D

I hope they'll make the bracelet version too.

1215619.jpg

Thanks for your insight lanikai. May for Heritage... what for skyland?

The Heritage was already pushed back a little.. and Pzeus you fo sure know how these replications of the "genuines" play out ...IMO because there is an investment in product development and with the bar being raised by the 3 high quality makers it would only highten the anxiety to say exactly when .. because as we "all" know it is never exact :rolleyes:

don't be too surprised if the Heritage takes a couple three weeks longer.. the only certainty is they will be released when the factories are ready.. :brow:

By-Tor Posted Today, 08:10 AM

I wasn't going to buy new watches anymore, but just this one.

yehh.... i was going to call it quits too BT... but maybe juuussst onnne more :whistling:

True, it seems rubber is the trend these days...

That's much easier to rep than the complicated bracelets.

At least, while doing this, is it too much to ask to have quality rubber ? Please ?

When do we get a decent Montblanc Star Chrono ? It's so easy : all parts are available from existing reps, they just have to put them together...

True, it seems rubber is the trend these days...

That's much easier to rep than the complicated bracelets.

At least, while doing this, is it too much to ask to have quality rubber ? Please ?

When do we get a decent Montblanc Star Chrono ? It's so easy : all parts are available from existing reps, they just have to put them together...

the Porsche and the Graham and the Paul Picot.. are really good straps.. the first real good one to come out was the CD..

anytime I think Montblanc it seems synonomous with you Pix ^_^

By-Tor Posted Today, 08:45 AM

I wonder when the ceramic Rlx GMT is going to be released.

whaoo... wonder what the price tag will be on the ceramic ??

whaoo... wonder what the price tag will be on the ceramic ??

Yeah, I really hope the new GMT won't follow the HBB path.

I don't know much about that material. Is it really very expensive to maintain (or produce)?

Yeah, I really hope the new GMT won't follow the HBB path.

I don't know much about that material. Is it really very expensive to maintain (or produce)?

the genuine Channel J-12 is between 3-4 k ... ceramic is not supposed to be too costly a material..... or labour wise to produce.. but you know how that goes.. <_<

With the HBB the way it is I get a knee jerk.. Pavlov's dog ... reaction when I see "Ceramic"

the Porsche and the Graham and the Paul Picot.. are really good straps.. the first real good one to come out was the CD..

Good to know, as I only could judge the Porsche and HBB by myself. I was wondering about quality after I read D4M's review of the newest Graham, which attracts dust.

anytime I think Montblanc it seems synonomous with you Pix ^_^
Lani, I think you just discovered my disease... :lol:

Look at your Montblanc watch or pen, you'll most likely see my name on it, indeed... ^_^

Guest avitt
Ceramic isn't as expensive as one might think after the hugely inflated prices of the HBB. How can a ceramic bezel cost the same or more than a watch that is made out of mostly ceramics?

There is a significant difference: The HBB bezel is solid ceramic. Most of the watches that advertise themselves as having ceramic cases are actually stainless steel with a ceramic coating (similar to PVD).

I'm not saying that the cost of the HBB bezels is justified, only that it requires a substantially different process that the typical "ceramic case".