When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAM212 Crown guard screws problem - anyone else had this?

Tom

I recently took my 212 to my local watchsmith as the bloody thing had stopped for no reason..and being a 7750 I feared the worst. However he managed to get it going in seconds.

However he had to remove the crown guard and I said I'd screw it back on at home. I get home and the screws seem to have threaded so I can't screws the guard back in.

It looks like I need screws about another couple of mm longer to make it stick.

Has anyone else had this issue with their PAMs? At this rate I'm going to have to superglue the bugger. Does anyone know where I can find screws this size or similar?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Tom.

• 10 months later...
I recently took my 212 to my local watchsmith as the bloody thing had stopped for no reason..and being a 7750 I feared the worst. However he managed to get it going in seconds.

However he had to remove the crown guard and I said I'd screw it back on at home. I get home and the screws seem to have threaded so I can't screws the guard back in.

It looks like I need screws about another couple of mm longer to make it stick.

Has anyone else had this issue with their PAMs? At this rate I'm going to have to superglue the bugger. Does anyone know where I can find screws this size or similar?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Tom.

had the same problem on my 253 (same case and cg as 212).. Except that I lost one of my screws when it decided to fall out by itself. It was a pain tryin to get screws.. I eventually had to send my watch back to Jay so that he could fix the problem since the screws he sent me didnt work...

here