When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Drop Ship Dealers

Kiterpete

well i kn ow 100% eurotimez DOESNT drop ship : ) his prices are a smidge higher but assures quality through hand picking and supposedly tweaks for water resistance. if what you want is what you see, and youll actually get it then go through him. but an ETA sub will cost $60 more. i dont know his customs policy tho

Given my recent problems with a dealer (see 'EMS / Trusty' Post) can any of the members give me a list on recommended dealers who don't drop ship....... All I'm trying to do is buy my first couple of rep watches :victory:

Really appreciate any help that the members can contribute.

Thanks

Why not drop Watchmark a PM ? ( apprentice collector here )

Quick , reliable, good prices, quite a few members have had good dealings with him.

What have you got to loose ?

i believe watchmark/timesshop dropship and dont deny that fact.

plus timeshops photos arent consistent, they show a noob case number but the dial shot is of a josh classic...i wouldnt trust that. youll never know what youre gonna get...eurotimez watches are photographed with individual hang tag numbers

Edited by highoeyazmuhudee

Eurotimez has been good to me so far and good communication. Just got a great noobmariner from him he has an excellent selection of MBK's and I may be wrong but his prices might include shipping . Narrika has a good priced collectionBut if you want a great Pam then Davidsen DSN is your man his watches are great quality. You could always try member trades as wellHope it gets better.ST

Given my recent problems with a dealer (see 'EMS / Trusty' Post) can any of the members give me a list on recommended dealers who don't drop ship....... All I'm trying to do is buy my first couple of rep watches :victory:

Really appreciate any help that the members can contribute.

Thanks

Read this

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showto...he+dealers+that

Sorry to say but I've a bad feeling about Precious Time. I ordered two watches from him, ( UPO & SFSO) and I asked to check them carefully ( markers, pearl, etc.). When I received the UPO after a few weeks, the pearl was really bad!!! I send it back and had to wait 1,5 month to get a new one. I had also problems with the SFSO. (bad markers)

i believe watchmark/timesshop dropship and dont deny that fact.

plus timeshops photos arent consistent, they show a noob case number but the dial shot is of a josh classic...i wouldnt trust that. youll never know what youre gonna get...eurotimez watches are photographed with individual hang tag numbers

dear friend

yes. i already notic that... my web pohoto not same. and for detail also like what you said. thanks for your advice. i will going to update my all photo... but that is big job..i need do it one by one and take all watch for new photo....

my web site is new and fresh... still have lot of flaw..please give us more patient. i believe i can do it more better in the future. i will do my best to let all my buyer satisfy. thank you very much

regards

mark

Since you're in CAN. why not use a CONUS dealer? At least then you can be sure they will receive the product and do a second QC here?

1 they don't have the selection available to them this is also true of EU dealers

2 they invariably have to order items from China and this is time consuming the only befit is that they see the watch before you get it

3 they are generally more expensive than the Asian dealers having taken the risk of customs and qc'd the watch but if you are willing to pay the premium for them taking the risk they are a good choice

Huh.......

I suppose I'll see soon enough.

I just placed an order with one. Newest model rep. Available before the bigger rep sites. Double QC as advertised, AND cheaper.

I'll keep ya posted. ;)

Oh.....not to mention about 2wks faster delivery for me.

But ya he just happened to have this one comming in.

Huh.......

I just placed an order with one. Newest model rep. Available before the bigger rep sites. Double QC as advertised, AND cheaper.

I'll keep ya posted. ;)

This can happen from time to time what if 4-5 people had ordered it though chances are they would have to wait. It's impossible for a dealer anywhere other than Asia to have ready stock available in any great quantity. Apart from the enormous financial investment there is also the fact that they are illegal!

See,..... there is not one of you , that can agree.

We are seeing here,( in the whole ) comments and post`s from people with 2-20 posts.

Just because 1 member has a problem with a long time collector , all this $hit gets thrown up into the fan ....again.

These comments are simply not good enough.

What is transpiring with precious time , I do not know.

Where highoeyazmuhudee, got the information or inclination from, that Watchmark dropships, I do not know.

If it's not ready why use it it's only causing you and the buyers problems.

I have ordered ,and paid for, watches advertised on the "top" dealers sites here ,

only to be told 3 days later that the watch was not available , and was out of production.

I had to wait a further 5 days for a refund to my account.

So why were they still advertised on the dealers site ?

I put it down to absolute slackness.

Huh.......

I'll keep ya posted. ;)

Do you mine if I ask who you ordered from?!