When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Watch-Smith located in the UK...?

Jaymoi

Hi All,

Does anyone know of a watchsmith located within the UK that will service reps?

Unfortunately i do not have the time to have it taken to the Ziggmeister, as i am away from the UK in two weeks and either wanted to wear it or trade/sell it before then.

I am a complete watch fixing NOOB and have no bloody clue why my Hublot has stopped working all of a sudden... so any help and/or advice would be great!

Cheers!

Moi

have you asked your friend tonton yet? I know he's hard to get hold of lately, but doesn't he have someone who works on his watches? He does mainly services I think.

Chronus,

TonTon has disappeared off the face of the earth.

Not to mention the fact that i lost my mobile, and his contact details along with it.

Could you please PM me with his contact details, if you have them?

Also there is a watch-smith i used to know, funnily enough, he is the guy that Silix use when their customers within the UK complain over a broken watch!

His name is Dave Luck... does that ring a bell with anyone? I have used him, he is good, but isn't responding to any emails.

Cheers!

Moi

The smith who worked on my watches has now retired (and was, to be honest, past it. They reassembled my 111h minus the movement clamp, but put the movement clamp screw in place...) I'd suggest going to a privately owned jewellers/watchsmith, and asking if they work on mechanical watches, and then taking the conversation from there. Best of luck :)

Chronus,

TonTon has disappeared off the face of the earth.

Not to mention the fact that i lost my mobile, and his contact details along with it.

Could you please PM me with his contact details, if you have them?

Also there is a watch-smith i used to know, funnily enough, he is the guy that Silix use when their customers within the UK complain over a broken watch!

His name is Dave Luck... does that ring a bell with anyone? I have used him, he is good, but isn't responding to any emails.

Cheers!

Moi

I remember Dave... He looked at a watch for me that I'd got from silix. Haven't emailed in over a year so details are way out of date. Ask silix, maybe they can get you in touch with him again?

I managed to get hold of tonton on the phone last week, but he's being sent all over the country so it's difficult to find him :(

There was supposed to be a watchsmith down Picadilly Circus tube station but I never did go and find out.

If you still need tonton's number (and believe me, it is very hard to get hold of him), I can pass it on.. orjust email him.

I have a good guy that has serviced all my reps Asian and swiss and also done a bit of repair work for me. PM me if you need further info :)

Are you in Londn too?