When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New pilot watch for the Euro 2008

Seadweller4000

I wish IWC could really go back to the roots of the "FliegerUhr" and make a classic "Luftwaffe-edition", instead of "Top Gun"...

Maybe a "Herman Goering" edition instead of hounoring a French author... And a " Messerschmitt"- model line instead of "Spitfire"...

;)

I wish IWC could really go back to the roots of the "FliegerUhr" and make a classic "Luftwaffe-edition", instead of "Top Gun"...

Maybe a "Herman Goering" edition instead of hounoring a French author... And a " Messerschmitt"- model line instead of "Spitfire"...

;)

Not a classic dial IMHO.

@chrgod - I assume given the emoticon your post was a joke.

BTW - Antoine de Saint Exupery was not only an author but was also a renowned pilot ;)

Edited by loopzilla

Not a classic dial IMHO.

@chrgod - I assume given the emoticon your post was a joke.

BTW - Antoine de Saint Exupery was not only an author but was also a renowned pilot ;)

WARNING - OFF TOPIC

I had already known Antoine was an author as I had read The Little Prince years ago, knew his history as a pilot as well, however I was reading a news article a few weeks back about the circumstances in regards to his death in battle. Apparently there is an individual who is taking credit for shooting Antoine down and this man also claims that Antoine was one of his favorite authors. It is on wikipedia for those of you interested. Both German and French investigators belive the guy is full of BS.