When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Does anyone know where I can find this 8 watch PAM box?

Tom

They used to sell loads of them on Ebay.

It's a very large pearwood box - and it takes 8 Panerai sized watches.

I've already got three and need one more to house my collection, but they guy on the bay doesn't do them anymore and has not contact suppliers.

Anyone know where they do them?

Edited by Tom

• 2 weeks later...

I've just found out that the guy on ebay was in fact Homer. He had 500 made and has sold them all, but is not getting anymore made as they don't make enough profit to make it worth his while.

Are there 499 other members out there that want to get another batch knocked up? I think these boxes are great.

Would you believe that one of these just sold on Ebay for over $500.

Homer used to sell them for $120!!

Edited by Tom

I have one of them and wouldn't mind one or two more. Don't know if it will ever happen though.

I've been looking for one too. What does Homer need to sell them for to actually make $?

I've just found out that the guy on ebay was in fact Homer. He had 500 made and has sold them all, but is not getting anymore made as they don't make enough profit to make it worth his while.

Homer used to sell them for $120!!

Tom..

you wana write my biography?

:)

Sorry mate - didn't mean anything by it. I just wanted to let people know that there was no chance of finding anymore new ones.

They're obviously still very popular and I think people would pay a lot more than you were selling them for...I know I would.

I've never been one for writing anyway :D

im making some of these...

Carbon Fiber.

Can slap on some Panerai/Rolex branding if ppl want.

1000857fa1.th.jpg

in stock 2 months

Personally might be interested after seeing a better pic., but only liked that Panerai branding because those boxes were Pear wood. For the carbon fiber one, maybe plain is better. Just my 2 c.

• 1 month later...

Any updates on this Homer?

I am about to grab one of the Reiner boxes but am interested to see what you might have available.

Also if anyone is willing to sell thier 8 watch PAM box originally from Homer - please let me know. I'll make it worthwhile.

Any updates on this Homer?

I am about to grab one of the Reiner boxes but am interested to see what you might have available.

Also if anyone is willing to sell thier 8 watch PAM box originally from Homer - please let me know. I'll make it worthwhile.

this project kinda died...

the quality of the samples was quite bad.