When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Strap enthusiasts: Where can I find the best quality black croc/gator strap for around $50 or less?

DemonSlayer

As the title says, I'm looking for a good quality croc/gator strap with white or black stitching for $50 or under. I'm aware there are some online vendors such as panatime who sells bargain straps, but I just want to hear the opinion of strap enthusiasts on where the good quality ones are found.

Also, it must be genuine croc/gator, no CALF leather allowed :)

As the title says, I'm looking for a good quality croc/gator strap with white or black stitching for $50 or under. I'm aware there are some online vendors such as panatime who sells bargain straps, but I just want to hear the opinion of strap enthusiasts on where the good quality ones are found.

Also, it must be genuine croc/gator, no CALF leather allowed :)

I don't know the answer, but your avatar is CRACKING ME UP!! :rofl:

So far, the 2 cheapest places I have found for apparantly genuine croc straps is panatime and internationalwatchman.

1)PANATIME - 24mm black croc with white stitching $49.99

yhst-87306363192469_1996_12070091.jpg

2)INTERNATIONALWATCHMAN - 24mm black croc black stitching for PAM $45.00

iwm-03.jpg

3)INTERNATIONALWATCHMAN - 24mm black croc regular $35.00

iwm-01.jpg

Can anyone give their opinion on which one I should go for for the best quality?

Have the Panatime 24mm you have pictured every bit as nice as anything for $150.00 beautiful grain, rich excellent quality!! Panatime is great fast shipping!!

Thanks so much for the comments guys, I was also thinking of going for the Panatime :) It will be my first 'proper' strap! I wear my 111h on rubber most of the time and occasionally steel. It would be nice to have a smart strap however and you just can't beat black croc/gator for that.

So far, the 2 cheapest places I have found for apparantly genuine croc straps is panatime and internationalwatchman.

1)PANATIME - 24mm black croc with white stitching $49.99

yhst-87306363192469_1996_12070091.jpg

2)INTERNATIONALWATCHMAN - 24mm black croc black stitching for PAM $45.00

iwm-03.jpg

3)INTERNATIONALWATCHMAN - 24mm black croc regular $35.00

iwm-01.jpg

Can anyone give their opinion on which one I should go for for the best quality?

I own the Panatime black crocodile with white stitching and it is the most comfortable crocodile strap I have owned. I wear it on my Ferrari and it is a looker. Generally I prefer the large scale alligator to the small scale crocodile but I lobe the Panatime strap as it is. I also have the International Watch Man tank with white stitching crocodile strap and it is also very high quality but I prefer the Panatime. Cheers

Guest porsche356a
i have the panatime - best bang for the buck by far!

however, it makes me appreciate my hktan straps :)

+1 They're also buttery soft. :p (Im talking about the straps)