When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Any Liverpool fans here in London

Chronus

Any Liverpool fans here in London want to go to Stamford Bridge tonight and see the game?

I may have an extra ticket... trying to find someone else who can go last minute.

There should be plenty of them in London as none of them live here in Liverpool :p

I'm guessing you're a toffee... or worse... manc sc*m !

anyway, don't repeat those views to docblackrock and others on this forum... !

Should be a good match! Im a Liverpool fan down here in Brighton, so Il be cheering them on via the TV. Stamford Bridge is a good ground, I remember watching Tottenham there a fair few years ago now, the atmosphere was excellent, but tonight it will be immense! Have a good one! Wear a Pam 127 or something big, might catch a glimpse of it on TV haha

Are you from England, if I may ask?

and My opinion is that Drogba, (although he scores) he is a pure ****

just my 5 cents.

Icehockey WC starts tomorrow ;-)

Mr. Gloryhunter

Drogba is not a "diver"...period!

and yes he sucks (for all the rival supporters and players) cause he scores all the time!

yippie yee...Chelse is finally in the finals!

Drogba is not a "diver"...period!

and yes he sucks (for all the rival supporters and players) cause he scores all the time!

yippie yee...Chelse is finally in the finals!

hey im a liverpool supporter.. but u know wat.. im not happy that chelsea wins.. but i wish chelsea the best of luck in the final.. if anyone can beat scum united i'm guessing it's chelsea.. (last yr's fa cup final, and also last weekend).. we did lose to scum 0-1 and 3-0.. so yeah.. best of luck.. i hope chelsea wins the double!!!

I just got back from the game.... 2 offside goals by the looks of things, and surprised a penalty was not given for the foul on Hyppia ! It was an up and down game.... gotta say, Chelsea's songs are pretty mediocre, everything has swear words and nothing original... apart from the "Blue is the Colour" (got that on video recording now).

Looks like I'll be supporting Chelsea in the CL final and for the league now... good luck!