When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Is Angus out for the count? What's up with Puretime?

tanya

OK slai, but what else ... i'm feeling like a screamer in the endless space !!! :help:

I know it's a tough spot, but try to be a bit more patient. To my knowledge, Angus has never ripped anyone off. And a paypal dispute puts us all on the radar.

I know it's a tough spot, but try to be a bit more patient. To my knowledge, Angus has never ripped anyone off. And a paypal dispute puts us all on the radar.

Seconded....

Ok, ok ... you're right, I know the rules of our "parallel" world !

but, please (@angus) each one has to do his job propelly !

I just bought a Bvlgari from him and it arrived in six days flat, no problems, all emails returned in a day.

EMS is notoriously bad on tracking, however -

according to their tracking system the watch still hasn't arrived and it's on my wrist as I type!

Maybe someone can contact Angus on your behalf?? :huh:

Well, i guess it may be not necessary: He answered me.

But hi answer is really strange :

"Dear Yvan,

Sorry for the late reply.

I have taken a look at your receipt and I found you shipped to ShenZhen, why was that? I am in GuangZhou!

The receiver's name and address are completely different to mine!

Please let me know."

The adress in Shenzen was the adress written on the parcel i reiceved :huh:

... and when he suggested to send the watch back, he did'nt give me other adress !!! :huh:

What's going up ?????

Xel

Well, i guess it may be not necessary: He answered me.

But hi answer is really strange :

"Dear Yvan,

Sorry for the late reply.

I have taken a look at your receipt and I found you shipped to ShenZhen, why was that? I am in GuangZhou!

The receiver's name and address are completely different to mine!

Please let me know."

The adress in Shenzen was the adress written on the parcel i reiceved :huh:

... and when he suggested to send the watch back, he did'nt give me other adress !!! :huh:

What's going up ?????

Xel

Not strange at all.

Many collectors are 'drop-shippers', which means the collector is located in 1 place (in GhangZhou, in this case), but the products are shipped to you from another place (in this case, ShenZhen). Before returning a watch, you should always ask the collector to give you the shipping address he wants you to send the watch to. I would let him know the exact address you shipped the watch to (do not assume anything......be exact) & then he can contact someone at that address to have them contact the local post office to trace the package. Most of the time, the only person who can request a package trace is the person at the TO: address on the package. Hopefully, now they will be able to locate your missing watch & get things put right.

I hope you kept all of your shipping documents........

Er, what makes you think the senders address on the parcel was the correct address? After all, inside the package being sent is illegal counterfeit goods...... :mellow:

You had a responsibility to check for the correct return address before you sent anything back. I would be suprised if the watch you sent back "blind" is found....

Whenever I send a watch back, I always confirm the address, even if I have an address from a previous correspondence in my inbox. At the end of the day, I look at it as if I am sending "MY" property back, at least it is until it is safe in the dealers hands....

Good luck :)

Er, what makes you think the senders address on the parcel was the correct address? After all, inside the package being sent is illegal counterfeit goods...... :mellow:

You had a responsibility to check for the correct return address before you sent anything back. I would be suprised if the watch you sent back "blind" is found....

Whenever I send a watch back, I always confirm the address, even if I have an address from a previous correspondence in my inbox. At the end of the day, I look at it as if I am sending "MY" property back, at least it is until it is safe in the dealers hands....

Good luck :)

@ Mickey

It's what i did ! I asked Angus for another adress (for example an UK based contact) to avoid any issue. He answer that i could send it in China and didn't give any other adress. The mail trafic with him was so slow and his answer so irregular that i tough that everything was "included" in his answer . Furthermore, when i sent the parcel, i mailed him the registred number and recipent adress, he just answered that he will take care of it !! That's why i was confident ... until now !

edit: oops double clic !

Edited by xelorrolex

Angus has been slow in replying to emails of late, so I can see how you assumed to send it back to the address on the parcel. it's not something I would have done though.

I really hope you get it sorted, and that the address used had some sort of relevance to Angus B)